Capital Punishment - AROC Shambles!

Eval

Squid
While I'm not normally a betting man, I'll bet my left testie that this event never actually gets off the ground. Bit of a shame as the linking of Sparrow-Kowen-Majura-Stromlo has been a long time coming. ;)

gazzaed

Likes Dirt
The AROC website has been updated to say that entries will open mid feb now rather than early feb. hopefully we see some action soon.

HI all I am new to the sport and I too have been looking at CP for my first go at a race event. Does anyone have any idea if the area/course is newbie forgiving?
cheers

lounge lizard

Likes Bikes
I remember the definition of insanity being something about ....doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result........

But i keep on checking the Aroc page...................................

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I really, really, really want this event to get up. Linking up all of those excellent tracks would be fantastic.

Has anyone put together and ridden their own version of this event in an unofficial capacity? Maybe PM responses would be best?

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
I guess so! Is that the only way to link the tracks without adding heaps of road that has already been mentioned?
Basically no. That's why it has been such a pain to organise. Either lots of road, or through the live fire area.