Car appreciation thread!

scblack

Leucocholic
wrx sti, not sure if this is the current sti or not, took a current wrx for a testdrive last week, if only it sounded as good as it goes, awesome power and performance from something that sounds like an angry sewing machine, again the looks are debatable, this sti is pretty hot
That is quite something, I like it!

TheLunchbox

Likes Dirt
those plates 4givme were orginally on a swift. I have seen this car on the road... young guy driving!!Hes a local In my area

Steve Angel

Likes Bikes
bikes?

Seeing as a couple of other people have posted up bikes, thought I'd take the opportunity to put up my baby. I adore the carbon fibre 2 brothers cans

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wrx sti, not sure if this is the current sti or not, took a current wrx for a testdrive last week, if only it sounded as good as it goes, awesome power and performance from something that sounds like an angry sewing machine, again the looks are debatable, this sti is pretty hot
THat was just a fan made concept sti, still pretty sweet though, the back is way too short though.

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not to mention sub 5 with a chip. Just a shame you have to buy the limited edition in order to get the RS4 seats. Funny how the 8L's came standard with a far better setup than the 8P's- not exactly evolution.
Limited edition is essentially a standard s3 with nicer seats, a dark grey plastic grill instead of silver aluminum grill and some darker rims.

Limited edition my ass! - I hope work isn't reading this!!

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Too much Axis stuff in here, and not enough old Italian rubbish (yes, I know the Italians were part of the Axis too, but at least they changed sides at half time)

My favourite racing car of all time, a 30 year old GTV with a 5 litre chev up it. Been racing and evolving for over 20 years now, and is still a sports sedans front runner.

Some other stupid old Itie stuff

American powered Pommy rubbish (The Allies!)

I hate motorbikes too.

lucky13

Likes Dirt
My favourite racing car of all time, a 30 year old GTV with a 5 litre chev up it. Been racing and evolving for over 20 years now, and is still a sports sedans front runner.

nice

here's something similar i got have a steer of a while back.....aussie powered but

JoshP

Likes Dirt
this is a Monaro HK it won 07 street machine of the year!

and one for the holden fans my Dads SSV:)

and a ferrari F430 customed by Hamman my dream car:D

Goudgey

Likes Dirt
Gripper, your old Dato 1600 is beautiful!* I bet you're regretting selling it!I had a 1600 rally car a few years ago - sold it when it got too costly to keep running.* Managed to bend the chassis :mad:And as there hasn't been a classic rally car for a couple of posts......Here's a Renault Alpine A110

Attachments

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Top Secret R34 Nissan Skyline GTR

Top Secret Proto Supra

Toyota Supra (will kill any car)

Lancia Beta

Bugatti Veyron

Last edited: