Car nuts.... the smoked bacon one needs your help

Flow-Rider

Burner
I seen an E type Jag in the basement car park of my brothers GF flats used as a daily driver for years. I was supprised no one hooked it up to a tow truck and drove off.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Another quirky one for the Porky One to keep the eyes peeled for is the Broadspeed GT (or more likely replica thereof)....

The apparent love-child of a Mini Cooper S and an Aston Martin DB4/5/6, this was actually A Thing in the UK in the Mini's mid/late-60s heyday. Apparently the Japs go nuts for them (so do I!) and replicas abound.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The fat fwark rode back through roppongi after today's ride.... and saw at least two unidentifiable cars in car shops near/around roppongi.....gunna need some sobriety and some help identifying them.....

binner

Hath shat hymself
I seen an E type Jag in the basement car park of my brothers GF flats used as a daily driver for years. I was supprised no one hooked it up to a tow truck and drove off.
FAAAAARK memories, my uncle had many jags... he use to drive me around in his E type sunroof with me hanging out of it through the midlands when i was a boy...then i got on his old Trumpie as a pillion racing around the streets of London ..... ahhhhhhh good times

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
you have been there long enough to take it all in ...time to come home

are you bringing a moto home or a taxi
My Japanese wifes visa is about 3x my monthly salary.... I will return, eat nothing..... and well, at the moment the skin sack has had about 4 hours sleep in 5 days...... Yeah, Hallucinations are all good....

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
When I finally end this section of the fat fwarkers adventure.... I (and so does he) hope to do a full on "Visit Japan because it's seriously so different from the rest of the planet" post...... No it's not perfect, No it's not awesome....... No its not easy.... But the last Six? years has been a smashingly amazing adventure....

Oh... cars....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wQPomVKGlFNcjOLv2

Roppongi

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice shots and vid, baked tasty one. Spent a couple of weeks there myself in Feb, will be heading back for sure. Awesome place.
DSC_5907.JPG
DSC_5818.JPG
DSC_5916.JPG

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Crispy skin roast pork? Or honey baked ham? Are you trying to leave Japan infected with the plank before you leave?

Your wife could make repeated tourist visa visits. Though she won't have health care access...not that different to the rest of us.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
We are all eagerly awaiting the return of the porked porkster as he is wheeled past the arrival gates and greeted with a 'howwwweeeee yeeeee goooooinnnnnnn' and welcomed by only those with very large opened arms.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
DSC_1043.jpg

a suzuki CV1..... in the middle of BFNW....
DSC_0955.jpg

wings..... for all the downforce... I did drive a similar Kei truck for about 1 year, damn..... 660cm2 of pure shiate....
DSC_0474-SNOW.gif

That took about 2 hours to dig out and then was met with a bacon sliced thickness of ice on a 150km trip
PA161193.jpg

Saw this on a random bicycle ride.....
PA161192.jpg

damn, the fat meat sock doesn't really want to return
P8130698.jpg

If you dont love a katana.... your a sad entity...

The meat sack hasn't slept well for a week.... this stress is fwarking not normal....