Carbine 275 paint update

MB

Intense Australia
Hi rb peeps. Just a quick post about the updated paint job on the carbine 275 I saw at eurobike. Looks crazy. It's not quite flouro but pretty close. The raw has been updated too but it wasn't present at the show. There are no updated to the current bike except the colours.

Cheers

Attachments

MB

Intense Australia
Hi Riene5,

The new coloured Carbine 275's will be landing later this week, likely to be dispatched early next week. We don't do the standard Intense buildkits that are listed on the Intense webiste as we are the SRAM distributor in Australia. You can buy SRAM builds that we have put together or frame alone in Australia.

Cheers

riene5

Likes Bikes
Cool thanks for the speedy reply.
Really appreciate it as I'm hoping to hit up the LBS this afternoon.

Aside from a paint update, will the new frames also have:
"The primary changes are the addition of ISCG05 tabs, a switch to direct mount front derailleurs (so it’ll now work with the wide range of SRAM options) and internal routing for stealth dropper seatposts."
(lifted from the article)
?

Thanks

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
had a quick carp park test on one of these bad boys on the weekend.
Felt pretty damn good!

MB

Intense Australia
Cool thanks for the speedy reply.
Really appreciate it as I'm hoping to hit up the LBS this afternoon.

Aside from a paint update, will the new frames also have:
"The primary changes are the addition of ISCG05 tabs, a switch to direct mount front derailleurs (so it’ll now work with the wide range of SRAM options) and internal routing for stealth dropper seatposts."
(lifted from the article)
?

Thanks
No worries. All of the changes are correct, the frames already had mounts in place for HDM front mechs but it is now molded into the seat tube rather than being bonded & riveted on.

Cheers