AM Carbon Bronson

Q dog

Likes Dirt
Thought I'd try out 650b. Got the frame at 6pm last night and finished putting it together at 1am this morning. Frameskin took the longest to install. Im 5'9 and bought a large. Going to try a longer front end. I do have a long reach and long torso.
Large Carbon Bronson
Double Barrel Air
160mm Pike
Enve dh bars
Limited edition purple chris king hubs, headset and bb
Light bicycle rims
Twenty6 stem
Twenty6 predators pedals
Race face next sl cranks
32t race face wide narrow ring
Xtr race brakes
Xtr shifter I spec
Saint derailleur direct mount
Xtr 11-36 cassette
Odi troy lee grips
Deity life savers
Deity seat clamp
Thompson masterpiece
Wtb Silverado carbon
Maxxis Ardent exo 2.25 setup tubeless

When I can afford it, I'll get a dropper. First ride tomorrow morning.

Attachments

Last edited:

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
Sweet Jeebus!!!
What a machine - those colours really set it off
A few guys around here are raving about how these pedal like a 4" bike and DH like it's got 8". Let us know how it goes

DillonRib

Likes Dirt
Very Nice bike

Damnnn. Wow, this is an awesome looking bike! Great job on the build man, I love how the purple complements the yellow, never thought of it like that but it looks sweet as. Definitely requesting a ride report when you've been out on it. :)

Gripo

Eats Squid
Congrats you've made one of the ugliest coloured bikes look acceptable...a mini Nomad to boot.

Blame all that ability the dude on 650b wheels......

Last edited:

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really wanna ride one of these- let us know what it's like.
Is that weight 11.8?

Spotty

Likes Dirt
Awesome build! Got to ride an alloy bronson and it really does feel great, super plush but goes up like a rocket. And the new pikes are just rad!!!

10/10.

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very nice looking bike mate! Can you give us the details on your drive-train setup? I cant see a front guide in the pics... clutched derailleur? Front chain-ring?

DirtyDingo

Banned
Awesome bike, I'm planning getting a frame as soon it arrives in my local bike shop, let us know how it rides.
Like the chris king hubs, really nice custom quality built.

Q dog

Likes Dirt
Yeah its a clutched saint and a 32t wide narrow ring from race face. First ride this morning. So quite. No dropped chain. Did a lap at Smithfield. Felt good. Pedalled well. Descended good. Got back to the car. Less air in the fork. More in the shock. Couple of adjustments to the rebound. Another short lap......amazing. I just wanted it to go on forever. Still needs some fine tuning. Likes to be ridden aggressively. Didnt get anywhere near its limits. Ardent was great on hardpack but average on loose over hard.

Attachments

mitchy_

Llama calmer
that colour co-ordination is impressive, even by my standards!

very slick bike. i presume they are 650B pikes? they dont seem to have as much clearance as 26" forks.