Carbon Mach 429 :) That is all!

Isildur

The Real Pedant

sruge

Likes Dirt
Mmmm - now I could be ready to cross over to the dark side. Been on my Pivot Mach 4 for over 4 years now - think it was the 2nd frame into Australia before Jet Black started distro. Been so happy with it that I haven't felt the need to "modernise", but 29" wheels, DW-link efficiency and carbon lightness sounds like a pretty tempting mix.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Ah, My bad - having not actually owned a 29'er, I didn't think to look in the 29'er section! ;) (did I even realise there was a 29'er section? :p)

Feel free to close/merge the threads!

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Ah, My bad - having not actually owned a 29'er, I didn't think to look in the 29'er section! ;) (did I even realise there was a 29'er section? :p)

Feel free to close/merge the threads!
you are so 2007 Isildur - come mate get with it

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Perhaps true ;) Although, I do love my Carbon Mach 5.7 :)

Will wait to see what happens in the 650b camp for a while, I think! (Especially as Pivot are rumoured to be releasing a couple of 650b bikes tomorrow!)

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Not sure about the 650b in my 5.7C. The tire clearance is pretty tight on the backend as it is, but it would always be worth checking out!

Delmar

Likes Dirt
Mmmm - now I could be ready to cross over to the dark side. Been on my Pivot Mach 4 for over 4 years now - think it was the 2nd frame into Australia before Jet Black started distro. Been so happy with it that I haven't felt the need to "modernise", but 29" wheels, DW-link efficiency and carbon lightness sounds like a pretty tempting mix.
No my friend, after your sneering about my bike, you have no cred left to switch to the big wheels!!