CCDB inline air - Who services their own?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
2020’s final twist was me getting sick and time in hospital, but before this I was struggling to get parts.

Mates running suspension workshops overseas were too busy to help after getting smashed by insane work loads. I had offers to go work it was that bad.

I though I had a lead on parts via Russia but the dude stopped replying to emails.

Will return to this shit show in January, would love to get mine going for the old GT.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
2020’s final twist was me getting sick and time in hospital, but before this I was struggling to get parts.

Mates running suspension workshops overseas were too busy to help after getting smashed by insane work loads. I had offers to go work it was that bad.

I though I had a lead on parts via Russia but the dude stopped replying to emails.

Will return to this shit show in January, would love to get mine going for the old GT.
Bloody 2020. Hope your feeling better.

I really want to try some Cane Creek suspension but the no to home mechanics and high cost for an authorised service is putting me off.

Thanks for the update.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Thanks, on the mend slowly.

The CC shocks when working are awesome, but quite delicate and need a lot of TLC.

I’ve not given up, @Plankosaurus has a junk box full of busted CC shocks in need of love once I can get hold of parts.