CCOMTB Downhill Club Championships Ourimbah Sunday 14 November. Results on page 6.

wintortree

Likes Dirt
sick sound good

The trail just before Turtle rock has been straightened and just before that new straight is the jump - right after the tripple step after the first A line drop. That doesn't make sense.........

OK
berms at the top
then A line drop
then tripple step
Straight into new jump
then onto new straight
and back into turtle rock.

Help would be good, I'll text you with what Arvo I'll be heading up.

thats wicked im so keen to race it. new jump sound fun. yea let me know what day and time and i'll try and make it. talk soon.

fairy1

Banned
Ha Ha fairy - that's so sad... you still think you're going to come first sunshine.

Don't worry mate, I'll buy the beers to drown both our sorrows at presso after we both crash out ... :(
I have a proper DH frame now buddy and I might even have a super snazzy race kit for my run so you better watch out.

adamd

Likes Dirt
I have a proper DH frame now buddy and I might even have a super snazzy race kit for my run so you better watch out.
if by super snazzy you mean those tight purple leggings and pink tutu, then a) I'll be just as scared as last time you wore that getup and b) you probably will go faster!

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
Ha Ha fairy - that's so sad... you still think you're going to come first sunshine.

Don't worry mate, I'll buy the beers to drown both our sorrows at presso after we both crash out ... :(
... Letting Andrew cruise through and claim victory.

downhill2026

Likes Dirt
The trail just before Turtle rock has been straightened and just before that new straight is the jump - right after the tripple step after the first A line drop. That doesn't make sense.........

OK
berms at the top
then A line drop
then tripple step
Straight into new jump
then onto new straight
and back into turtle rock.

Help would be good, I'll text you with what Arvo I'll be heading up.
nice new jump has anyone ridden is it epic
just wondering if you clear the tripple step after the a line drop do u have to pedal into it to clear it or will the speed u have be enough.... is it a nice flowy section
nice work this track keeps getting better

adamd

Likes Dirt
just wondering if you clear the tripple step after the a line drop do u have to pedal into it to clear it or will the speed u have be enough.... is it a nice flowy section
Dude - re-do your post and add the following in the right places (here's a hint - they're in order):

N , it ? I ? J ? I ? N , .

jrewing

Eats Squid
Looked up the forecast for it. Should be light overcast so conditions should be rad. By the way i'll win masters 1&2.
I hope there's oversize novelty cheques too!!!!!

adamd

Likes Dirt
na dont get it
Kids these days :rolleyes:.

It was about your lack of punctuation - but I've done your homework for you (I've even let you off for the u instead of you!)

Try this:

Nice new jump, has anyone ridden it? Is it epic?
Just wondering if you clear the triple step after the a line drop do u have to pedal into it to clear it or will the speed u have be enough....? Is it a nice flowy section?
Nice work, this track keeps getting better.

Now do you get it?:)

Takeiteasyseeyousundayatthechampsracedudedontforgettotellyourparentsnottoparkatthebottom

downhill2026

Likes Dirt
Kids these days :rolleyes:.

It was about your lack of punctuation - but I've done your homework for you (I've even let you off for the u instead of you!)

Try this:

Nice new jump, has anyone ridden it? Is it epic?
Just wondering if you clear the triple step after the a line drop do u have to pedal into it to clear it or will the speed u have be enough....? Is it a nice flowy section?
Nice work, this track keeps getting better.

Now do you get it?:)

Takeiteasyseeyousundayatthechampsracedudedontforgettotellyourparentsnottoparkatthebottom
haha im dumb

downhill2026

Likes Dirt
I get a lift up with the green TBSM bus.
I'll tell a few of the boys to tell their parents to only park in the main car-park.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
No cranking required....
You should clear it if you are clearing that triple step and I will have to probably pad the tree after it but if you're hitting that then you are seriously offline. The down transition of the triple step has been worked on also to give you that speed. And remember if you do plan on hitting all these jumps look first and don't park down the bottom …
Adrian.

Last edited:

downhill2026

Likes Dirt
No cranking required....
You should clear it if you are clearing that triple step and I will have to probably pad the tree after it but if you're hitting that then you are seriously offline. The down transition of the triple step has been worked on also to give you that speed. And remember if you do plan on hitting all these jumps look first and don't park down the bottom …
Adrian.
Cool thanks for that, yeah that tree is a bit sketchy I've got to have another look at that as i have has a few close calls.
thanks

smitty_snr

REGO TENT

couple of things to remember this weekend please.
1/don't forget to bring your plate with you whilst signing in
2/ At the end of the day can everyone please return your race plates.That's club members and visitors/day licence holders.
3/ And as usaul please bring your valid rego card or printed payment slip.

Thanks.

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Don't forget to bring your money to buy tickets in the raffle for your chance to win a Atomlab Trail-Pimp DJ/Street bike. 2 up for grabs.

Hard and fast

Likes Dirt
REGO TENT

couple of things to remember this weekend please.
1/don't forget to bring your plate with you whilst signing in
2/ At the end of the day can everyone please return your race plates.That's club members and visitors/day licence holders.
3/ And as usaul please bring your valid rego card or printed payment slip.

Thanks.

Day licenses are still available yes?

mickgsr

Squid
Sounds like its gonna be a sick day! I was looking more forward to racing the champs than any of the other rounds this year. Managed to fracture my kneecap at Funnelweb a couple of weeks ago after driving my knee into a rock, so i'm out. Sounds like the times might improve with the new addition? Are we gonna see a 3:20 something from a Master 1+2 Wayno?