STOLEN central coast, NSW. MONGOOSE BOOTR TEAM, MOTOR BIKES, TOYOTA HIACE VAN

littlerider9

Likes Bikes
early this morning at around 1.30, 4 people wearing balaclavas, jumpers and long black lad pants jumped the side fence to my house in kincumber on the central coast, cut 3 padlocks to our shed, took my brothers 2009 yamaha yzf 250, my 2003 yz 125, my mongoose bootr team, giant yukon xc, specialized fuse 4 bmx bike. broke into my brothers van, then pushed them through the garage and straight into the back of my brothers van. all this was done while my whole family were home asleep, so theyve done this before, and they knew we had the bikes, and also another house about 2 minutes away got 2 bikes stolen last night but the owner woke up and tried to chase them but they got away. they were spotted up the street in a maroon commodore with a damaged rear wheel arch coverd in bog.
if anyone sees any of the bikes or the van please let me know on 0421714981. il try upload some photos of what was taken

the van is a 2000 mod toyaota hiace van, rego plate is N3W31Y, 3 mag wheels and the front left is a black stockie, clear tail lights, blue rear brake drums.

my dh bike is a white 2010 mongoose bootr team, black atomlab pimp rims laced on stock white hubs, and the thing that really stands out is the blue gear cable i put on it.

xc bike is a black and white giant yukon with rock shox tora forks

green specialized fuse 4.

2009 yamaha yzf 250, white plastics (was currently being rebuilt so it was a rolling frame with a motor and the rest of the parts were in boxes that they took aswell) ex-jdr factory team racing bike, everything has been upgraded on it.

2003 yamaha yz 125, white front number plate, rear number plates had black background and number 11 in yellow contact. anodised red tag bars. (in the background)

Last edited:
That sucks

They certaintly knew what they were looking for, that vans fairly distinct tho good luck finding your bikes I'll keep a lookout up My way

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bloody eshays! Really horrible story, ill keep a look out in northern Sydney - hopefully the cops can recover your stuff.

Does your home and contents insurance (if you have it) cover this sort of thing?

Really unlucky man, and hope the cops actually manage to do something.