Chain Guide

Brett

Likes Dirt
I was bored so I drew up this chain guide. It's a pretty rough idea at the moment. tell us what you think and i'll try to improve it.

cools

Squid
It looks kewl!

I'd own one, u just have to get some one to make it.

Only one question what is the bash guard made of???

fastrider gus

super huck
looks nice. Evil have realy started something with that clear basher hey! look sorta truvativish with the cage and roller.. (thats not an insult..) lol

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd by one, depending on cost of course, I wouldn't mind seeing an MRP style roller on there, top and bottom though.

Ty

Eats Squid
the caged top roller rocks my world, brett next time we're out riding you might wanna check out the bottom roller box on my evil.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Brett said:
drawn and rendered in Rhino version 3, if your interested you can download a evaluation version from http://www.rhino3d.com/.
Wow, I think I've still got Rhino sitting round here somewhere, never really used it much though. I've been doing all my stuff on Solid Edge 12(Solid Works' little bro.) I don't reckon it renders half as well as rhino there though.

belly_up

Likes Dirt
just by coincidence i was looking at rhino's rendering capabilities yesterday, and it's damn impressive, especially with the flamingo add on.
Check this out:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Are they rendered sketches???? CHRIST! I thought they were photos!!! :shock:
That's brillant!