Chain reaction cycles

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The latest word is they have gone bust and you'll probably loose your cash and whatever items haven't left the warehouse. It's all over financial news media.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My order from 23rd, shipped 24th still showing as pending. Just submitted request or update with both Australian post and CRC. Not real happy, probably go back to pushys again, at least they are local enough that shipping is usually pain free.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My order from 23rd, shipped 24th still showing as pending. Just submitted request or update with both Australian post and CRC. Not real happy, probably go back to pushys again, at least they are local enough that shipping is usually pain free.
Pretty much confirms what was said above. They are batching their shipment. What’s amusing is the butt lickers send me an email “please rate your recent shopping experience”! Surely they’re just trying to piss me off!

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty much confirms what was said above. They are batching their shipment. What’s amusing is the butt lickers send me an email “please rate your recent shopping experience”! Surely they’re just trying to piss me off!
I got a message back from CRC. What is the point of a tracking number that doesn’t track its progress half way round the world for the majority of its journey. Drop shipping, the new world of ‘local’ deliveries.

Thanks for your email.

I can confirm that your parcel was shipped to you on the 24/08/18 with Australia Post.

You can track your parcel here (link removed) using your tracking number which is xxxxxxxxx.

Please allow up to 5 working days for the tracking information to update. This will happen when the order arrives at the first scanning point in the destination country. You can find more information on estimated shipping timeframes and the services we provide here

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a message back from CRC. What is the point of a tracking number that doesn’t track its progress half way round the world for the majority of its journey. Drop shipping, the new world of ‘local’ deliveries.
That is the exact same response word for word that I got several days ago!

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sent this back:
“Doesn’t really help me though, still have no idea when the parcel will arrive. I don’t mind that you combine to bulk ship orders to different countries, but perhaps for better service you could provide tracking information for the bulk ship to give us an idea when it is going to hit the local service. Bit disappointed with this service, will need to seriously reconsider future orders with CRC if this is the new business model”

safreek

Still waiting, still pending. Obviously not in the country yet.
Just got the pedals from south Australia, from aus post, only 2 working days. Amazing

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Ordered on the 30th (before their start of day), still processing.

Germans are now faster...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk