Chain reaction cycles

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
End of story here too, my canyon order turned up.UPS had delivered to a random Australia Post the next suburb over and nobody thought it would be worth telling me. Canyon Aus was cheery but didn't get why I was annoyed and inferred it was my fault I hadn't proactively located my parcel, without any info at all and after spending $59 in postage fees.

teK--

Eats Squid
You bullshit me, what else can there be in life apart from bike riding, weightlifting and well dunno
Work on bikes, read about bikes and buy parts for bikes, hiking, riding on indoor trainer, spend time with family... In that order hah

BT180

Max Pfaff
They're generally comparable, but yeah, no doubt CRC have some killer deals. Cost vs headache to be weighed up at the time i suppose

safreek

But on a different note, my new phone turned up yesterday, ordered on minday night,good ol Aussie post. First time I have spent more than a fiddy on a phone in years.
Now that's the way to do it CRC, you slow ass pricks

safreek

You click a button and shit gets flown, driven and dropped at your door. Its pretty amazing, even if it takes a few weeks.

When I was in S. Africa - there were protests quite often, at one point postal vans were getting burnt. Things turning up at all was a miracle!
Must have been some bloody hot deals going back then.