Chain reaction cycles

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
recently did a order for a zee groupset

took about 9 working days, longer than usual. All arived on one package. shipped with TNT

no tracking number which is a first, bit annoying as i liked chasing it up
Ahhh that sucks (for me)!
I'm still waiting on an order I placed on the 15th of November, which shipped with TNT... 24 days or so.
I contacted them about it, as I've read numerous people putting in lost mail claims, etc... they're yet to reply (3rd day and counting). :/

oriion

Likes Dirt
Ordered some clothing last night, shipped via royal mail. Be surprised to see it before Xmas, but i already figured this be case.

Created from a new order too, to see if i get better service being a new customer.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah mine got dispatched overnight. I had the free shipping, but it's been sent by DHL express as well.
I'm up at home now, so we'll see how quick it gets to rural Queensland ;)

The tracking number isn't working though, not sure if CRC have it wrong or if it's DHL's fault?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Ordered a Hope/Crest wheelset & other parts (tyres, random components) on 3rd December:

* Other parts left CRC on the 4th December & arrived yesterday 11th December (Sydney), shipped with DHL Express.
* Wheels left CRC on 6th December & have yet to arrive, shipped with Parcelforce.

Annoying, as CRC said all parts were in stock. It's obvious this was a lie.

scblack

Leucocholic
Ordered a Hope/Crest wheelset & other parts (tyres, random components) on 3rd December:

* Other parts left CRC on the 4th December & arrived yesterday 11th December (Sydney), shipped with DHL Express.
* Wheels left CRC on 6th December & have yet to arrive, shipped with Parcelforce.

Annoying, as CRC said all parts were in stock. It's obvious this was a lie
Four working days after despatch you're whining that they lied about stock? Get a grip.

Give the delivery a farkin chance.

OR

Read their T&C's - they have more than one warehouse and deliveries can be sent in separate parcels.

Last edited:

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
They don't take three days to dispatch in-stock items. Ordered on the 3rd, dispatched on the 6th.

Not complaining about the delivery times.

You get a grip!

mitchy_

Llama calmer
They don't take three days to dispatch in-stock items. Ordered on the 3rd, dispatched on the 6th.

Not complaining about the delivery times.

You get a grip!
i didn't see it on their website, but i'm almost certain they don't employ staff to fudge the stock numbers purely to lure irate Australians into a sale of what is intentionally an out of stock item.

shit (and errors) happens, this isn't a a backyard shed with 4 items in it. deal with it.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Isn't this a thread where we can post our CRC experiences?

WTF is with you people - I am dealing with it! :loco:

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Ordered XX1 parts to the sum of $950 on the 28th of November and paid for express shipping. Items still haven't arrived and they cancelled my crank order because they were back ordered (crc expected them on the 2nd but were a day late). Good news is they informed me that the cranks are back in stock but I can't get them for the sale price because they cancelled my order.

Never shopping with these muppets again.

To Simon at customer support have a shit Christmas.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The tracking number isn't working though, not sure if CRC have it wrong or if it's DHL's fault?
Was my fault. The time zone discrepancy meant that by the time the email had reached me, it had only just been picked up by DHL with no time to process.
Now the tracking is working and it's being Processed at East Midlands UK at the moment. Sweet!

Agostino

Likes Dirt
Ordered ragley frame 3rd, despatched 4th, here today. Free post.
Awww, shit yeah :whoo:
Had this happen to me the other day, ordered on the Thursday arfternoon and it arrived on Monday. It amazes me as Australia Post can take much longer than this and that's only interstate.

In saying that I have ordered stuff from CRC before and its taken a few weeks to get here.

Other experiences with CRC customer service have been good, like when I got a slightly wet packaging (water marks on packaging only) I complained and got a voucher even though none of my items were damaged.

oriion

Likes Dirt
Without trying to be a smartass - it's a legitimate question, and hopefully mods can explain - why do we have a zero name and shame policy for some businesses, yet we are openly able to put shit on CRC in this topic, even though the banner above me right now is advertising CRC.

vtwiz

Likes Dirt
Other experiences with CRC customer service have been good, like when I got a slightly wet packaging (water marks on packaging only) I complained and got a voucher even though none of my items were damaged.
Seriously, why would you complain about a few water marks on some packaging if all your items arrived in perfect condition. The shit retailers have to put up with!