Chain reaction cycles

Beej1

... meanwhile, in an effort to get a pair of shoes in exactly the colour I wanted, and coincidentally at the cheapest price in the world I've ever seen for Five Ten Freerider vxi's, I ordered a pair from a Spanish MTB store.

After doing a bit of Googling about Spain's national postal service (Correos), I reckon the tardiest CRC delivery time in this very long thread is going to seem exceptionally short in comparison to the wait I'm about to endure.

Luckily, my feet stopped growing a few decades ago.

Parcel Force from the UK is a fairly fast service but it is let down once it is handed over to Australia Post and Customs.

My friends at the local Post Office tell me that it often takes a week to receive items in Adelaide from the Australia Post international mail terminal in Melbourne. Other times, when everything is working fine, Parcel Force items arrive in the usual seven to ten days ex UK to Adelaide.

As always, check the shipping confirmation that CRC email you - that way, you will know the day it leaves Ireland and can set your stopwatches then...

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Placed an order on Friday... normally it's shipped by Friday night around 11pm.

It's now Wednesday and it still hasn't shipped, yet all items are in stock.

:/

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Placed an order on Friday... normally it's shipped by Friday night around 11pm.

It's now Wednesday and it still hasn't shipped, yet all items are in stock.

:/
Must be this time of year. Mine took over a week to ship. My wiggle stuff ordered on the same day arrived a day after crc had shipped.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Must be this time of year. Mine took over a week to ship. My wiggle stuff ordered on the same day arrived a day after crc had shipped.
Yeah I emailed them and they gave me some speel about XMas, even though I placed the order in 2015.

It shipped last night with this Trak Pak bunch.
They better not be shit!

Yeti Dan

Likes Dirt
... meanwhile, in an effort to get a pair of shoes in exactly the colour I wanted, and coincidentally at the cheapest price in the world I've ever seen for Five Ten Freerider vxi's, I ordered a pair from a Spanish MTB store.

After doing a bit of Googling about Spain's national postal service (Correos), I reckon the tardiest CRC delivery time in this very long thread is going to seem exceptionally short in comparison to the wait I'm about to endure.

Luckily, my feet stopped growing a few decades ago.
How cheap was it?

khdh

Likes Bikes
I've ordered a fair few things recently from CRC. My last purchase was last week, I placed my order on Friday, recieved it on Wed.
I bought a stand a couple of weeks ago, recieved it in 3 days, that was over the Xmas period.
The only shipping method I use is DHL Express and have not been let down yet.

Last edited:

nitro01

Likes Dirt
I just did my 2nd order in a row from CRC, I like their range and prices and have had no problems thus far with any online shop :)

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
True that.

Anyone had a full delivery using TrakPak yet? I'm curious about the timeframe.
It took CRC 5 days to even send my order... another 24 hours to reach TrakPak, then left for Straya the next day (9th).
Trakpak - 7 days to despatch mine, been 16 days and hit Singapore yesterday for the final leg to melb, I hope.

Shithouse speed wise but meh, it was free and nothing was needed asap. Just shit to wait for Indian Santa to deliver it.

ktastrphe

Likes Dirt
I paid for priority delivery a couple weeks back and they sent it trakpack for some reason. Took about 3 weeks in the end too

chalk

Cannon Fodder
my last 2 orders have taken around 3-4 weeks but the second one has been held up in australian customs for 10 days… possibly that it was nukeproof gear lol

Its not the speed of shipping thats the problem its trakpaks crap and non updating tracking system that doesnt do what its intended to and you see the info come up the day you recieve or after you recieve the package that renders it useless