Chain reaction cycles

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Currently experiencing my slowest delivery of an order from CRC!

Ordered on 28-Dec, Trakpak tells me it left the UK on 6-Jan and its only just arrived at Singapore! Talk about slow!

I'm hoping that what you guys are saying about the slow updates by Trakpak are correct because I need the stuff by Friday!

madstace

Likes Dirt

Ordered on 28-Dec, Trakpak tells me it left the UK on 6-Jan and its only just arrived at Singapore! Talk about slow!

I'm hoping that what you guys are saying about the slow updates by Trakpak are correct because I need the stuff by Friday!
Don't like your chances sorry to say. My last order with CRC was an absolute clusterfuck, sent through this useless TrakPak mob (which ironically had terrible tracking), then when it finally rocked up 3 weeks and change later, they'd sent me the wrong version of the main item I'd ordered. They're definitely on my shit list ATM. Took almost as long to get it sorted too.

How CRC are still winning customer service awards is beyond me, they really need to have a good look at their current performance. The sooner the likes of Pushys and MTB Direct expand their stock the better!

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
Don't like your chances sorry to say. My last order with CRC was an absolute clusterfuck, sent through this useless TrakPak mob (which ironically had terrible tracking), then when it finally rocked up 3 weeks and change later, they'd sent me the wrong version of the main item I'd ordered. They're definitely on my shit list ATM. Took almost as long to get it sorted too.

How CRC are still winning customer service awards is beyond me, they really need to have a good look at their current performance. The sooner the likes of Pushys and MTB Direct expand their stock the better!
Agree with this. The ONLY reason I currently have an order with CRC is because that was the only place I could get the parts. I even split the order and got the rest of the parts from other places. Needless to say, they arrived a week ago, before CRC even dispatched their parts.

skinnybeans

Likes Dirt
Another annoyed customer.... Placed order on the 31st December and I'm still waiting. Paid $20 for express tracked shipping and it was sent with trackpac.

I don't mind waiting if it's free shipping, but when you pay extra and still get to wait 2+ weeks it's very annoying.

ktastrphe

Likes Dirt
Hit 'em up for a refund like I did skinny. Their customer support is usually pretty awesome and will refund the extra for postage

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ordered Friday 19th Dec and got it Tuesday 23rd Dec. I didn't even pay for express shipping, just went the free option. I call that outstanding, especially during the Xmas rush. So, it's basically a hit or miss thing.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I ordered Friday 19th Dec and got it Tuesday 23rd Dec. I didn't even pay for express shipping, just went the free option. I call that outstanding, especially during the Xmas rush. So, it's basically a hit or miss thing.
Who did it get sent with, though?

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
I'll jump in here too. I ordered a T-Rex sprocket on Dec 24th, and still waiting for the fu@ker. Am I being impatient, or is it fair enough due to the Chrissy period? Never had a problem with CRC in the past, but people complaining about this Track pack mob have my attention.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Closed over Christmas I am sure. Goes to show that the express shipping is not worth the cash , especially if you were doing a decent sized order anyway which ship with the same method.

They had a good deal over Xmas - suspect they would have been busy as all buggary trying to catch up when they got back to work in the new year.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Well I finally received my order today and just in time! Well it's arrived at my workplace anyway, will pick it up from the office in the morning!

The sooner the likes of Pushys and MTB Direct expand their stock the better!
I've had some really good recent dealings with Wiggle and Pushys. Wiggle replaced a $10 faulty part for me and Pushys happily exchanged a helmet which didn't fit me, in both instances the customer service was excellent!

Unless CRC have some out there special on I'll probably avoid them in the future!

brindog

Likes Dirt
2 1/2 weeks, finally my order turned up. Previous order took 3 weeks
Trakpak are slow as fark!!
I used to get orders from CRC in 4 days after I ordered the item.
Disappointing since you can no longer order a new part on Monday and be back out riding on Saturday.

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Got my CRC package in just under 3 weeks from trakpak. Not bad for free shipping. Still way quicker than my last 2 with DHL that I payed for.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
My TrakPak-shipped box just arrived.

16/01/2015 11:13 Shipment Delivered COBURG VIC
16/01/2015 05:06 Out For Delivery THOMASTOWN VIC
15/01/2015 14:45 Shipment Processed at Terminal SUNSHINE WEST VIC
14/01/2015 14:03 Handed Over to Partner Carrier Melbourne
14/01/2015 12:00 Shipment Arrived within Destination Country Melbourne
14/01/2015 10:26 Cleared Customs Melbourne
13/01/2015 01:41 Manifested for Outbound Transportation SIN,
12/01/2015 22:48 Shipment Processed at Singapore Hub SIN,
09/01/2015 16:56 Shipment Departed Origin Country (UK)
08/01/2015 16:56 Customer Data Received

8 days in transit works for me... I'm actually surprised it came that quick, seeing as others are waiting up to 3 weeks.

nosliw

Squid
Another unhappy TrakPak customer.

I had two batches of items on order, the first dispatched via free shipping a day earlier and the second (which I needed urgently) via TrakPak a day after. I saw TrakPak as the more expensive of the two options DHL Express/TrakPak Priority and figured I would use that as I wanted my items sooner. Much to my dismay the free shipping arrived first and the TrakPak is now Melbourne (after landing in Sydney) and delivery is in Sydney?? I'm not intimate with logistics and suspect Melbourne is their key distribution point but it just looks highly inefficient.

15/01/2015 13:08 Shipment Processed at Terminal SUNSHINE WEST VIC
13/01/2015 16:01 Handed Over to Partner Carrier Sydney
13/01/2015 13:46 Cleared Customs Sydney
13/01/2015 12:00 Shipment Arrived within Destination Country Sydney
11/01/2015 22:38 Manifested for Outbound Transportation SIN,
11/01/2015 22:11 Shipment Processed at Singapore Hub SIN,
07/01/2015 19:11 Shipment Departed Origin Country (UK)
06/01/2015 19:11 Customer Data Received

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone returned items before? Is it pain free or a hassle? Stuff I ordered is the too big!

I'm thinking of just asking for a refund, I should've just coughed up the extra coin and bought from Pushys instead!

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Anyone returned items before? Is it pain free or a hassle? Stuff I ordered is the too big!

I'm thinking of just asking for a refund, I should've just coughed up the extra coin and bought from Pushys instead!
If you read the instructions, you'll find it's a pita and expensive - not really the best option unless you are certain what your size is. Wiggle is better for clothing as you can return it to an address in oz

Most seem to onsell wrong orders at a small loss

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you read the instructions, you'll find it's a pita and expensive - not really the best option unless you are certain what your size is. Wiggle is better for clothing as you can return it to an address in oz

Most seem to onsell wrong orders at a small loss
Yeah I did read the instructions and it all seems too hard! Will post a for sale thread tonight! Haha

camzh

Likes Dirt
I ordered some 2 rims and a hub on NYE (31/DEC 2014)
being a tight wad and not being in a rush I accepted the free shipping and got TrakPak
:
Event Date Event Time Event Detail Event City
19/01/2015 11:22 Shipment Delivered SILVERWATER NSW
19/01/2015 06:39 Out For Delivery CHULLORA NSW
15/01/2015 13:57 Shipment Processed at Terminal SUNSHINE WEST VIC
13/01/2015 16:00 Handed Over to Partner Carrier Sydney
13/01/2015 13:44 Cleared Customs Sydney
13/01/2015 12:00 Shipment Arrived within Destination Country Sydney
11/01/2015 20:58 Manifested for Outbound Transportation SIN,
11/01/2015 20:32 Shipment Processed at Singapore Hub SIN,
07/01/2015 19:11 Shipment Departed Origin Country (UK)
06/01/2015 19:11 Customer Data Received

I'm not sure why it had to goto Melbourne, but it didnt really enjoy the trip somewhere along the way.
The contents look to be ok, but the hub was just floating loose in the box

Attachments