Chain reaction cycles

slowmick

38-39"
Wound up buying from Evans Cycles last week. They were cheaper than CRC for the bits i needed even though Evans charge $14 for tracked freight. Ordered on the afternoon of the 12th and turned up at home on the 17th. The bits were well packed in bubble wrap and a solid box. happy boy.

Gripo

Eats Squid
had a little order which was sent in 2 parts...one sent via skynet, 24hrs later 2nd sent via dhl with the word “wiggle” in the notification email..hmmm

Travis22

Likes Dirt
Placed an order last friday morning. Later that day got a dispatch email but it was for only 1 of 3 things purchased. Few hours later recieved another dispatch email for the remaining 2 items.

Neither tracking numbers work at all.

Package 1 containing the 1 item was delivered on Monday (the usual freaking awesome delivery speed ive come to expect from crc and thats kept me coming back time and time again). No sign of the other package as yet.

Really hope things get back on track with them otherwise i dare say ill be looking for a new regular online store to shop with instead.

Travis.

sutts

Likes Bikes
had a little order which was sent in 2 parts...one sent via skynet, 24hrs later 2nd sent via dhl with the word “wiggle” in the notification email..hmmm
I had another order last week like this - about 6 small pieces.
All come in the one package except one straggler due tomorrow...

A single seat post clamp coming from Wiggle

Travis22

Likes Dirt
Ok package 2 of 2 arrived today. All good but again not overly impressed with the lack of tracking and split packaging of the items. (Fwiw the dispatch emails recieved this time didnt have a link or any details of where to view the tracking like all previous dispatch emails from them.

Travis.

DeBloot

Feeling old
Bought some Endura mullet glasses
Arrived in the usual fast delivery time (the order is split into 2 deliveries which I'm OK with)

Glasses are exactly what i wanted except in a fluro bloody orange rather than the gloss black I ordered

This is the first problem I have had in a decade or more of ordering from them
Seems a long winded return process so waiting for the online chat to open (big difference in time)

Might be better to try again with the black and get a refund rather than wait and be told they are out of stock

Anyone had any experience with their returns process when it is their error?

takai

Eats Squid
Got my bits today, slower than the last order, but only by a day. Came from Wiggle though, but with CRC packaging.

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Order placed on the 13th. Half got sent out on the 17th via DHL and arrived on 20th, other half still hasn't been dispatched....

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did everyone catch the fact CRC-Wiggle are trying to become CRC-Wiggle-Bike24 ? this is not a good development...

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
Did everyone catch the fact CRC-Wiggle are trying to become CRC-Wiggle-Bike24 ? this is not a good development...
Bike24 as well? I knew wiggle bought CRC...

Maybe not, but at least the packaging will improve.
Yeah.. sure. If my latest order is anything to go by, it's heaps worse. Everything loose inside boxes, nothing other than sheer dumb luck stopped it all falling out or getting damaged.

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Ordered a stem and grips yesterday (Monday), the grips were sent via DHL today as a partial shipment and the stem hasn't been sent.

Another order I made on Thursday night is due to be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday) via DHL too.

I'm not too fussed as the delivery times are still very reasonable.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Ordered a stem and grips yesterday (Monday), the grips were sent via DHL today as a partial shipment and the stem hasn't been sent.

Another order I made on Thursday night is due to be delivered tomorrow (Tuesday) via DHL too.

I'm not too fussed as the delivery times are still very reasonable.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Everything seems to be split at the moment. I ordered a wheel and adaptor. Wheel arrived Friday in 1 package and the adaptor arrived yesterday in another. With the wheel, there was notification that it was shipped, but no notification for the second package.

The last few orders have been the same, but still quick postage and no other issues other then no sending / tracking notification on the second box. The tracking seems to be useless no matter who the parcel is sent through, so I don't even bother checking it anymore.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Just got the second part of my split order today. I'm not fussed as I continue to be impressed by how fast the items arrive. First one was less than 3 days from click to arrival. I've never had anything not turn up either.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just got the second part of my split order today. I'm not fussed as I continue to be impressed by how fast the items arrive. First one was less than 3 days from click to arrival. I've never had anything not turn up either.
Is this express shipping or normal because I haven't seen anything get to Brisbane in under 2 weeks with normal shipping. The DHL driver here is a pure grub, i caught him signing the delivery docket himself and dumped the parcel on the fence post.

Last edited:

Jarrad

Likes Dirt
I have recently bought shoes and brake pads using standard delivery and both arrived 6 days from purchase. Still quicker than standard postage with Mountain Bikes Direct.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Is this express shipping or normal because I haven't see anything get to Brisbane in under 2 weeks with normal shipping. The DHL driver here is a pure grub, i caught him signing the delivery docket himself and dumped the parcel on the fence post.
Normal free shipping. DHL are dodgy as all hell.