Change! Horrible, insufferable change!

'Ross

Eats Squid
Just logged on while sucking on an ice cube.......freaked out and swallowed the damn thing, now my throat feels really weird and its stinging a fair bit:eek:

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm also not a fan, but c'mon guys, It's Christmas. Do you really expect Scott to be on Farkin 24/7 catering to our needs?

Fuck change.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for that. This was the first time I had logged on via iPhone and figured it was the phone not rb. Ahwell, another forom I mod with also just made the switch to 4.0:rolleyes: smileys are fun!

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
I don't really mind the new layout too much (but I did definitely prefer the old one), I've just been looking for an explanation, (hoping my computer hadn't f**ked up!).

Merry Christmas and a happy new year:cool:! [I had to use that smiley because all the other ones have changed and look weird and shit!]

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
Oh god! The cool smiley has changed as well! Every single one is changing into a crap yellow version of itself! Noooooo!

:):(:confused:;):p:mad::D:eek::rolleyes::eek::cool:

Merry Christmas...

hazza6542

Eats Squid

10characters
the cool thing is though, you cant see the faint outline of someone writing 10 char in white now at least

ido09s

Likes Dirt
I'm also not a fan, but c'mon guys, It's Christmas. Do you really expect Scott to be on Farkin 24/7 catering to our needs?

Fuck change.

No, but thats the whole idea of a message board.... the message is here for when he next logs on :D

By the way, love your white text at the bottom of your reply!

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I dunno guys, I like the new look, even the blue one that we just lost. Just a bit more easier to look at. The only thing I'm still not digging is,the stickied threads, they need to be just a bit more separate from the standard threads.