Checkout this sweet thing!

God dang!!! That has got to be one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in my life!!! Who the hell in there right mind would buy this thing! More to the point who would have the balls needed to ride it in public!!!

On a positive point it does have 50 free relfective stickers, so if your a night rider get into it!!!! :D

bryce

Likes Dirt
i think i may have to buy it so i have a bike that matches my rainbow thermal striped pants!

demo man

Used to be cool.
while it id butt ugly, have some repect for the past...

and loudvq, the point is to have a laugh. is it your bike or something? if not, then don't be such a grump.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
hmmm, I could use some more scrap metal for a new ramp i'm building. mind you, the ramp would probably break.

hasta muerta

Likes Dirt
dude, that was the shit back in the day, have some respect. you wouldn't have the bikes u have today without that crappy stuff.

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm just upset that I didn't know Maguras are the best brakes ever made. I'm gonna have to sell my Saints now. :p

(yes I know Maguras were unreal for the time and are still a pretty good thing, I just find the best ever claim amusing)

floody

Wheel size expert
Wow...
But pfft, ATX990 without a CTR linkage is NOTHING! And SMOs? where's the mammoths, tightarse...
On the plus side its got a sweet bullet bros chain Tensioner!

Cam, I wouldn't worry, he says the brakes are the best in "[his] mind" - his mind probably perceives the stickers as a good upgrade. :D

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
The old CTR linkage, hehe. Cranked it to a massive 5" travel right?
Pair of high 5's up front and you had a hardcore budget dh rig.

Hang on, I know that bike... Well the wheels at least, I think I built them! :D

floody

Wheel size expert
j5ive said:
The old CTR linkage, hehe. Cranked it to a massive 5" travel right?
Pair of high 5's up front and you had a hardcore budget dh rig.

Hang on, I know that bike... Well the wheels at least, I think I built them! :D
5.5" I thought? And some fubar'd angles! Actually saw one a couple of days ago with the CTR kit...

lol, I can remember seeing one at the FTF JanJuc dual slalom when they were BRAND new, like just released, a week old, with a set of fully sick new Hi5s and thinking that was pretty f#cking trick.. that and every one of them snapping the chainstay bridge, to the point where Giant dealers were keeping them in stock as a spare...