Chilli Factor to the Max

Fritta

Likes Dirt
hey guys in case u didnt know there was a trials segment on chilli factor to the max today. personaly i was expecting more. but that kid was pretty good. but wat about those stair gaps. yuck! :lol:

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
*can't wait for thread to go off topic and start talking aboutn how stupid that chick is that hosts the show*

jhonybravo788

Likes Dirt
those stair gaps were shit i thought but his trialsing was pritty sweet but i though they would have had a bigger segment on it
and yer i agree wit josh that chik is a farkin bimbo.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
talon weaving is a darn good rider and i thought the little stair sections he was doin on his rigid trials bike were just fine...as for having a bigger section i think it was of pretty fair length.

bazza

look at me
how many times has that joel ponnanzo segment been on!!!!!! i want to see the cairns one...i missed it. damn it!!!

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
Fritta, you should of been watching the last three or four weeks, they have had DH on, and occasionaly 4X, but Trials is still pretty sick, and farkin hard! :)

Fritta

Likes Dirt
hmm guess so, i watched last week tho that was nice. watch tv is all i do on a sunday arvo cause ive normally crashed after all i did friday arvo and saturday :lol:

naz

Criminally Inane
its on at the worst time who is at home on sunday midday...or awake for that matter...

Mommers

Likes Dirt
Yeah, that trials stuff was sweet and that other thing like skateboarding but without wheels was also sweet 8)

Rik

logged out
naz said:
its on at the worst time who is at home on sunday midday...or awake for that matter...
I'm at work with nothing to do... but instead I watched Kranked III.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
Tell me if i'm going crazy as well but did i see a grip sport logo on a shirt talon was wearing in the interview (maybe not his shirt but i recall it from somewhere in that section...)

Ty

Eats Squid
scotty beefs said:
Tell me if i'm going crazy as well but did i see a grip sport logo on a shirt talon was wearing in the interview (maybe not his shirt but i recall it from somewhere in that section...)
talon and grip are actualy pretty close i hear :wink:

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
Ty said:
scotty beefs said:
talon and grip are actualy pretty close i hear :wink:
hmmmm, i'm missin something here...? Is talon actually grip? :?