Chin Guard - where do you carry it?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Probably no other reason than habit and that I've managed to convince myself that the Carbon Rampage is somehow superior if only slightly so. My local DH includes the Awaba Monkey track and typically on race days the speeds are higher, I take more risks and the rocks are vicious and as I don't tend to overheat much anyway there isn't much penalty if I'm not having to pedal up anywhere.

Last weekend I was at Thredbo for the first time ever without a race plate and ran the Proframe all weekend without a second thought.

SDA

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know if helmets like the Giro Switchblade are Australian certified (ie. Have the Australian Standard sticker)? Or are they the same as ones bought overseas? Reason is that I quite like a colour that is not available here in Australia. Thanks

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Does anyone know if helmets like the Giro Switchblade are Australian certified (ie. Have the Australian Standard sticker)? Or are they the same as ones bought overseas? Reason is that I quite like a colour that is not available here in Australia. Thanks
Usually don't have the required Aus sticker unless bought here.