Clawing my skin off here....

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I'm not sure what you've tried but a couple of things that might help.
Calamine lotion
Lavender oil but you will smell like your grandmother
Peppermint oil
Zinc oxide
Hot water, when you have a shower get the water as hot as you can take it and stick your leg under until you can't bare the heat. Don't scald yourself but the best results come from a point that's pretty close to it. It will make it itch like you have never itched before but when it cools down the itching should stop.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Doc, whats this rash that comes and goes, can you tell me what it means..God help me, I was only 19.
Or it could be crickets under your skin, have you tried getting off Meth?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I'm not sure what you've tried but a couple of things that might help.
Calamine lotion

Hot water, when you have a shower get the water as hot as you can take it and stick your leg under until you can't bare the heat. Don't scald yourself but the best results come from a point that's pretty close to it. It will make it itch like you have never itched before but when it cools down the itching should stop.
Yep, it itches in the shower already.

I actually have some calamine lotion in my CV19 survival kit! I might try that.

So the big question @johnny, did you consult Dr. Google first, or just come straight to RB for your medical advice? :D
Straight to Dr Farkin!

Doc, whats this rash that comes and goes, can you tell me what it means..God help me, I was only 19.
Or it could be crickets under your skin, have you tried getting off Meth?
Well, I'm not on meth but I have never really trusted my leg and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if he was out doing that shit whilst I sleep. I mean, it is my non-chocolate leg after all. Waste of fucking meat...

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
As mentioned previously itching can be caused by the body releasing histamine, you could try an over the counter anti-histamine to hopefully stave off the sensation enough to let the raw skin heal.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
As mentioned previously itching can be caused by the body releasing histamine, you could try an over the counter anti-histamine to hopefully stave off the sensation enough to let the raw skin heal.
lol, I also get hayfever 365 days of the year and live on the fuckers already.

My nose and my skin get along well. They often throw parties but never invite me, due to their unceasing hate for me.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
lol, I also get hayfever 365 days of the year and live on the fuckers already.

My nose and my skin get along well. They often throw parties but never invite me, due to their unceasing hate for me.
Well damn... I've got nothing else, you could just do like my Dad always suggested and chop it off at the neck.

\m/ Moshboy \m/

Likes Dirt
About 9 months ago, I got a full body case of hives & the itching was effin' intense.....what a joy that was. Apart from smashing the Telfast & steroids, the 2 things that gave me the most relief were a hot shower (mentioned above), this was almost orgasmic in nature & hard to describe the relief it gave. The other more subtler treatment was rolled oats in the bath, but you could try sticking 'em in a stocking & dabbing the area if it's more localised -: https://www.healthline.com/health/oatmeal-bath-for-eczema