Club Ride and Break Up BBQ

When do you want to Have BBQ?

• Saturday NO Ride just BBQ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrPlow

TMBC
Either Saturday the 10th OR Sunday the 11th of December?

Suggestion:
A bit of a ride from Web Park at 1:00pm
Come back and meet at either Web Park or Picnic Point for a BBQ at 4:30 - 5:00?

The idea hopefully you can drive to Web, then organise a shower back home or from someone that lives that side of town if it's too far for you to get home.

Suggestion:
Club Pays for some Sausages, Onions and rolls, a bit of salad And a Slab of Good beer, and some softdrinks.

Last edited:

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Greg can we make it picnic point as there are more facilities and just a roll down the hill for me.What you have suggested sounds good.

MrPlow

TMBC
:eek: :eek:
Mind is elsewhere:D

Not a Member but wanna be? Come along, will have forms.
Better still check the how to become a member segment first, bring a form and $$ if you can.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Downloaded forms, and i've got em filled out just gotta get a money order organised.

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Won't be attending unfortunately have commitments until end of January for the weekends.

Can non-club members attend and make a donation towards the evening proceedings?

It will be good to meet a few new faces and spread the gospel of the Fat Bastard.

Daniel-Son

Snowy

Likes Dirt
Unfortunately I can't make it on weekends either, damn work.

But look forward to some social rides over the christmas/ New Year break to get to know afew of you.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i say sunday:) because i work saturday and personaly i think it would be encouraging to new members, if we did have a ride

cheers

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daniel-Son said:
Can non-club members attend and make a donation towards the evening proceedings?

It will be good to meet a few new faces and spread the gospel of the Fat Bastard.

Daniel-Son
Daniel I can't see why not. The whole idea of the club BBq is to bring like minded people together. Who know's you might even want to join the club one day. However in saying this Greg and other executive should clear this first.

MrPlow

TMBC
Daniel-Son said:

Daniel-Son
MrPlow said:
:eek: :eek:
Mind is elsewhere:D

Not a Member but wanna be? Come along, will have forms.
Better still check the how to become a member segment first, bring a form and $$ if you can.

I had already answered that question Daniel, you need only read the thread:D ;)

MrPlow said:
Either Saturday the 10th OR Sunday the 11th of December?
Suggestion:
Club Pays for some Sausages, Onions and rolls, a bit of salad And a Slab of Good beer, and some softdrinks.
What I was trying to ask is: IS the TMBC an elitist group who will only pander for their kind, therefore allowing lower life forms such as non-member to attend and earn respect and social activities with a donation towards the evenings preperation.

In english - presumably the club is paying for the food which come from memberships. If I didn't want to join the club, but still wished to join you for a ride and a BBQ, can I chip in some money to contribute to the expenses of food and beverage.

Otherwise I would feel like a stingy bastard.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Daniel-Son said:
In english - presumably the club is paying for the food which come from memberships. If I didn't want to join the club, but still wished to join you for a ride and a BBQ, can I chip in some money to contribute to the expenses of food and beverage.

Otherwise I would feel like a stingy bastard.
Daniel I think what your suggesting sounds fairly reasonable.

MrPlow said:
Fine with me Daniel.
But you will have to sit outside:p
Sit outside of what? The aura of the BBQ? :)

But right now I am going to cancel.

I just got a new job in Brisbane so I am moving that weekend. I will come an visit you on the mountain every now and again.

MrPlow

TMBC
Ok,
Start voting you lazy buggers!
No response from Most club members, it isn't that hard kiddies, just press a button! :)

Joly Joe Rider

Likes Dirt
Hang on I just voted ride and BBQ saturday but if it means more people can make a ride on sunday then take one vote from sunday and put towards sunday. thankyou