Club xc Jerseys

ronster44

Likes Dirt
I would like to be the owner of one of these stylish little numbers is there any change. I was told buy a good sauce that Sammydog mite be the man to see.;)

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Limited sizes in XC left, everything in DH left.

What would you be likely to want and I can go downstairs and check the stock. Jersey's go for $75 a pop. I need to pass whats left onto someone who can flog them off at races.

Definitely no XL lift in the XC.

lordflog

Likes Dirt
Haha - L wouldn't go close to me! Will have to keep racing in my limited edition Treadly Shed jersey instead.

sammydog

I should be able to start getting out to club races in August. I was going to be at the build day tomorrow, but now can't.

We will sort out a time so you can try them on.

I actually don't mind the DH jersey for riding in winter. Same material, just long sleeves and no zip.

Greg882

Likes Bikes
Jerseys

sorry to dig up an old thread

Are there any jerseys left?? Im keen to get one if there are

Greg

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
sorry to dig up an old thread

Are there any jerseys left?? Im keen to get one if there are

Greg
You would have to eat a lot of pies to fit into the ones that are left Greg.

We are working at getting some more designed but I have dropped the ball a little one on that one. I'll get in touch with my graphic designer peeps asap and see what I can come up with

EDIT: Speaking of which, are there any graphic designers in the club that want to help out on this one. We would love to have your input!

Last edited:

sammydog

Looking for XC or DH?

I have DH jerseys in all sizes.

Limited jerseys in XC (Let me know preferred size and I will have a look).

sammydog

Pretty sure we are looking at smalls in the XC. All sizes in the DH.

I'll stock take on the weekend.

I found all the original designs earlier if anyone wants a look. Might be some ideas for the next jersey.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You would have to eat a lot of pies to fit into the ones that are left Greg.

We are working at getting some more designed but I have dropped the ball a little one on that one. I'll get in touch with my graphic designer peeps asap and see what I can come up with

EDIT: Speaking of which, are there any graphic designers in the club that want to help out on this one. We would love to have your input!
Does that mean that only huge sizes are left?? If there are any XXL/XXXL left Ill grab one.

I have been know to toss a few designs around from time to time. Is there a template I can work on and submit some ideas.

Examples of stuff Ive done can be seen here --->http://whizkidz.redbubble.com/