COFFS - 18, 19, 20 Jan. Current State of Affairs

binner

Hath shat hymself
pick ups

well , as usual I gotta pick up people .....I'll be at EMF's 6am sharp then got a P/U @ southport exit on highway....

siz

Eats Squid
well , as usual I gotta pick up people .....I'll be at EMF's 6am sharp then got a P/U @ southport exit on highway....
That EMF is one lazy sonamabitch:D

So Seven, we'll leave yours at 6am sharp they huh?
All hook up on the highway or the Lattes at the WHITE knight

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
That EMF is one lazy sonamabitch:D

So Seven, we'll leave yours at 6am sharp they huh?
All hook up on the highway or the Lattes at the WHITE knight
If we are leaving at 6am from mine and they are going to be out at Bardonia then we'll get 6 laps in before they finish their lattes...

How many wheels do you want to leave at my place siz? are you and Leigh coming as one?

siz

Eats Squid
If we are leaving at 6am from mine and they are going to be out at Bardonia then we'll get 6 laps in before they finish their lattes...

How many wheels do you want to leave at my place siz? are you and Leigh coming as one?
I'll chat to Leigh tomorrow at work, might be best to get him to come to mine then leave one vehicle at yours.
I'm only 10mins from your place(on a good day):D

EMF

Eats Squid
Decals

P I N N E D decals are ready for all coffs participants

is there any request for the decal 'WHITE':D

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
stooge

Even better... see you at 6... Should be nice a quiet that time of morning... PM me your addy and I'll goodle map you...
if you do that then lets just meet up at QUT KG precient on kelvin grove road and road train it....

Pinned all the way

siz

Eats Squid
Slight change of plan

Even better... see you at 6... Should be nice a quiet that time of morning... PM me your addy and I'll goodle map you...
Update for ya.
Be at mine at 5.45am, then hook up with the other Mugs at Bardo bike shop for the Convoy and yelling at all the poor souls on their way to work!:eek:
You cool with that?

EMF

Eats Squid
staying power

Update for ya.
Be at mine at 5.45am, then hook up with the other Mugs at Bardo bike shop for the Convoy and yelling at all the poor souls on their way to work!:eek:
You cool with that?

everyone is cool with that :cool:

first stop darren 2 k detour to extraction point eta 7am smith st exit follow the white signs:eek:

thanks for the scratch on the right knee siz now i have to delay my waxing for you:eek:

siz

Eats Squid
Um sorry bout that

everyone is cool with that :cool:

first stop darren 2 k detour to extraction point eta 7am smith st exit follow the white signs:eek:

thanks for the scratch on the right knee siz now i have to delay my waxing for you:eek:
But the scratch is on ya knee, not ya ass!:p

siz

Eats Squid
Carrnntsss

So i fitted my new minnions to the sled today and wheeling the bike back inside drooling all over the tread (thinking, hey that dont look right) realised that T7 sent me 2 minnion rears instead of 2 minnion fronts!!!:mad: