COFFS - 18, 19, 20 Jan. Current State of Affairs

EMF

Eats Squid
tick receiving

So i fitted my new minnions to the sled today and wheeling the bike back inside drooling all over the tread (thinking, hey that dont look right) realised that T7 sent me 2 minnion rears instead of 2 minnion fronts!!!:mad:
love ya work - give it go mate

i here CK using rears on the front:D

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Whats the current count? We got room for one more? Learoy wants in now... damn girls... always leaving things to the last minute...

siz

Eats Squid
Numbers

Whats the current count? We got room for one more? Learoy wants in now... damn girls... always leaving things to the last minute...
Who we got in your ute, only you, me, and my mate Leigh isnt it?

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Me and Mugs will be leaving the gc at 445 on friday arv. Should be at CH by about 830 according to whereis. It would be great if you ladies could take as much of mugs gear as possible cause my car is chockas cause I am nearly living out of it.

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Mugs and I

Me and Mugs will be leaving the gc at 445 on friday arv. Should be at CH by about 830 according to whereis. It would be great if you ladies could take as much of mugs gear as possible cause my car is chockas cause I am nearly living out of it.
I can take the man himself if that helps...

Durango

Likes Dirt
Thredbo or Bust

Sure, how ya off for socks n jocks?:p
I might need some depending on plans. If we leave 5 pm thursday arvo, we'd arrive THREDBO 9:30am friday. Ride all day and saturday and head back sunday morning. 7am departure 10:30pm arrival. It can be done. Accomodation at Alpine Gables Jindi. Budget BLOWN!:cool:

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
ups

siz's pick up at 5.30...

mugger's at 5.45-6

so just the three of us? I guess that leaves room for a bigger esky?