Coffs Cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

binner

Hath shat hymself
u guys

hey , are any of you folk doing Awaba ?.......I'm thinknig bout spending the cash and going down......

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
See you nsw boys on Friday.
Are there any restaurants that we will be allowed to dine in?

Recommendations?

Maybe somethin like sss but without our photos on the wall behind the counter.....

binner

Hath shat hymself
feeding time

I want a good feed on Sat dee nite, where is Katie taking us all????? ;)

>>>>>edit<<<<<< we got our 2 utes coming to to shuttle with, so if any of you locals need shuttles......$10 for the day ok....no shit!!!

shuttle money is a hot topic at the moment so think hard about it......

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
shit eh

Yep they are crozzo.

Binner i might be going down there and staying at my sisters house.
Let you know for sure but weather im going or not.
How long are you guys coming down this time?
well awaba is off for me, I forgot that Krams going away partee is on the same weekend, and ol kram wins over awaba....awaba will be there anytime but Kram is going for good ...maybe I'll never see him again...ohhh I'm getting all emotional now......*sobbing on my keypad*

zap

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
I want a good feed on Sat dee nite, where is Katie taking us all????? ;)

>>>>>edit<<<<<< we got our 2 utes coming to to shuttle with, so if any of you locals need shuttles......$10 for the day ok....no shit!!!

shuttle money is a hot topic at the moment so think hard about it......
Ill grab a lift with you as long as there is room otherwise ill go with josh. I wont be out there until about 10:30-11 cos im going to watch a mate's semi final.God i hope that i have gotten rid of the flu by this weekend errrhhh

well awaba is off for me, I forgot that Krams going away partee is on the same weekend, and ol kram wins over awaba....awaba will be there anytime but Kram is going for good ...maybe I'll never see him again...ohhh I'm getting all emotional now......*sobbing on my keypad*

zap
I was thinking about going down around christmas time and do some private runs with mates.Should all get together and go down there the next long weekend which is around christmas i think.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
anyone keen for some runs

Hello Coffs ridders . Just seeing if anyone would be keen for some runs . I will be in coffs between the 11th untill the 16th Sep so if anyone is up for runs mabe we can sort something .

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Hello Coffs ridders . Just seeing if anyone would be keen for some runs . I will be in coffs between the 11th untill the 16th Sep so if anyone is up for runs mabe we can sort something .
Yeh mate we shoulld be able to work somthing out.
Ill try and get a few other boys together as well.

mongoosedh

Banned
Hi all

I'll be coming up for my usual trip up north, and was wondering if anyone would be good for a ride early in October, during the holidays. I have race meetings later in the holi's so I cant come up then.

Thanks Heaps:)

darth rider

Likes Bikes
Coming up next weekend

Hey you lot, been a bit quiet round here - wasapnin?
Me and my bro Tim will be in town for a bit of a family get together next weekend, and a few runs down Mt.C would naturally be included in any visit to Coffs... we'll be riding Satdy arv probably so if any of you are going up we'll hopefully see you there. We'll probably have room for a few people if you want to shuttle with us too. We might ride Sundy too - depending on what the family want to do... and how many wild turkeys we have to fight off on saturdy night.:D
I'll keep an eye on here and let you know if anything changes. Anything we should know about the track? It's not closed or anything is it?:eek:

Cheers, see yas on Satdy.

Sjman

Likes Dirt
hey darth rider,
In the club section there is a coffs mtb thingy and i think thats where most of the descusion went to. Also i things slowed up as i moved away which was 1 shuttle vehicle and trailer gone and the other usual shuttle vehicle was written off so i dont think much riding has been going on at all. so try the coffs section and you might get a response.

reej

Likes Dirt
hey darth rider,
In the club section there is a coffs mtb thingy and i think thats where most of the descusion went to. Also i things slowed up as i moved away which was 1 shuttle vehicle and trailer gone and the other usual shuttle vehicle was written off so i dont think much riding has been going on at all. so try the coffs section and you might get a response.

get some big M, whats goin on? when are you coming up ya puss? heard you got fired ahahahahahhaha. thats hell funny. get me a free forbie kit for my camry. (obviously so i can drive over dozers holden) haha

Sjman

Likes Dirt
get some big M, whats goin on? when are you coming up ya puss? heard you got fired ahahahahahhaha. thats hell funny. get me a free forbie kit for my camry. (obviously so i can drive over dozers holden) haha
BHAHAHA fired i told them to stick it and i earn heaps more now anyway. i was going to come up this weekend but since your going to be there im going to stay here lol. Youll have to come down so i can give you some riding tech tips:D. how big do you want the camery i was thinking 6" lift with 42" tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.