Coffs Cutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjman

Likes Dirt
Hey all,
thought we should get an area where we can orgainse ourselfs for a change.

Im pretty keen to get some good runs in on the weekend, is anyone else comming up.

Let me know
cheers
Mike

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Good idea SJ, I was going to set this thread up today.;)
I'll jump in here later in the week and arrange some stuff, Sunday morning will be a goer for some runs.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Right then, lets ink it. Sunday morning runs. 8.30am? Have a sleep and avoid the cold air I reckon.
I have some new stuff to test so I'm keen as mustard (pending the wedding hangover....)

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
i reckon that we should try and get a thing going where everyone goes out there on a sunday morning and start doing runs
and we should also get a big group of people and start on the next section of mt coramba at the bottom if that is still the plan
hopefully it is cause then it will make the track betta then wat it is (even though it is a mad track already ):)

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
hey dozer or anyone do u know if they r going to put the little gap bac in just after the top section (the part they riped down when they put in the new tower . i was disapointed when they pulled that down cause i neva had a chance to do it owell hopefully it gets put bac up:)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Just so most people know, you can't start building or modifying anything without arranging it with the people that built the place. We don't own it but we do have the say in what happens to it. As for the track extension, you can't do any work until I've got the right plan and permission in place. Don't do any work until we say go for it. If work is done and it is not of the standard that it has to be we can get kicked out so just be smart and check with the people that know.......me for starters.
I think we will probably make something up the top so we can keep our momentum to ride up the hill but once again, nothing will happen until we check it out.

redman

Squid
I'm so up for what we talked about on Sunday Dozer. Two different tracks would be awesome, getting over that hill would just wreck the flow and there is wat too much peddling involved. Also maby having the old track as another deviation if we can convince the land holder would also be awesome. Make sure you post when and where we start a new/continue the old track.

binner

Hath shat hymself
good work boys

hey Dozer,, just a heads up for you .....the boys from brissie will be busting down to Coffs in the last week of August for the usual 3 day event......can help out for a day if you want......hold on...ZAP

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Just a reminder for the local chargers....
Do not build any tracks or change the existing track until you talk to me (or the equivalent). The place is heavily guarded by the authorities and people that own the land so every bit of work needs to be approved. I don't own the place but I do ride there and put in a lot of effort to keep us there. We have to be smart about it guys.
This Sunday (15th July) should be soime riding done in the morning. I'll let you know.
A-Liner....sounds awesome, can't wait.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Guys, we are trying to get our club up and running. We will be having a club day (semi official) towards the end of August on Mt Coramba, we will try and get as many numbers as possible so we can get some input on what you guys want from your club. We want this to be a club for the riders so your input, attendance and membership will be crucial.
I'll get more info to you as I know it, lets make this thiong happen guys.

Runs on Sunday morning?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Sorry I din't get back to you Stuey, busy days. Sunday is a goer, about 8am I reckon we meet up.
Hey Stu, be careful with the words you use, you aren't allowed to use the "P", "G" or "F" words to describe something. ;)

Stubag

Likes Bikes
No worries mate. Due to political correctness, I will rephrase.....My knee is of same sex, male to male sexual orientation. I will be up there on Sunday Morning. Give me a yell if plans change. Is any body else up for sunday?

Sjman

Likes Dirt
hey cant make it this sunday but theres a few of us going up on sat. meeting up there at 8.30. we need to build a club trailer that will take more bikes. I reckon thats the first thing the club should do. we should put the word out and organise a date before augest to set up a club with a commite etc. i reckon to make it really happen we shoould incorperate both dh, freeride mabye some 4x. then we could have a cool little section on farkin down the bottom of the first page aswell :)

Last edited:

darth rider

Likes Bikes
Anyone from Port / Hastings area keen to head up & lend a hand? I'm keen as. I went & said g'day to C. at Port Pushies - he said a few guys go up occasionally. I lived up there last year (check the avatar) and didn't ride it anywhere near as much as I should have and now I feel like I'm missing out! I've got a car (4wd) with towbar but no trailer. (well, not one that's reliable or registered) I can probably hook up some accomodation too, but I'm working Sat nights at the moment so it'll probably have to be a day trip on a Sun.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Heads up

Check your PM's boys (locals I mean).
For anyone interested about the future of Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas MTB action, PM me and I'll give you the low down.

Status
Not open for further replies.