Coffs Downhill 12th July 2009 race! CANCELLED!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Howdy y'all,
The race scheduled for Sunday 12th July 2009 has been cancelled. The road has had some work done at the base of the hill and it is impassable. It would be irresponsible of us to allow any vehicles on the road as it is very dangerous.
Please let anyone you know that the race is off.
We'll keep you updated with new exciting events from Coffs Downhill in the coming weeks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jack456

Likes Dirt
Yay im excited my mate snacks is coming up from near Awaba to stay with me see use there

btw snacks is pinned so we gotta show him whos boss lol

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Ooooooooh, now that's a challenge offer if ever I heard one! This snacks character better be good Jack or you'll look stupider

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
sorry guys but i wont be making it to this round as i need to go away... SHIT!!!, and i dont think hayden will be racing eaither because he broke his rear hub.....AGAIN....poor elksy, mabey stop riding your bike so hard and it wont break.???? oh yea hayden, read the mtb krew thread as ive figured an awsome way to link the top track (red light) to the track were using now.. its gonna be awsome, and its so simple...cant believe i didnt think of this before *sad face*.....

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
deffinatly in for sundays race. got a couple of maybes for drivers but its only monday so ill see how things go. the old man said he can probably drive, and mum wants do some camera work so we might have both basses covered.
ill let you know later in the week.
I told you Jordan, Hayden's just a rubish rider cause he cant look after his gear. (pot stiring has comenced!):D

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I told you Jordan, Hayden's just a rubish rider cause he cant look after his gear. (pot stiring has comenced!):D
muhahaha
i have been saying this for yonks
it will be good to see how it turns out
i might have to add something to this pot hey
:p
hey michael, jordo has some all right plans for this hols what are you doing?

i might race seeing that i have not been to coramba since my accident im not sure if i should just go full ball in the race
so its a maybe:)

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Looks like the rains are out, what will happen if it rains
If it is wet and raining or looks like it is about to rain and the track and shuttle road are soaked we won't even show up............ It is going to rain again but we'll make the call at a later date and see what happens.
All of that info is in the thread I posted about the do's and don'ts of Coffs DH.;) You know that though because you have read it twice.........:rolleyes:

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the cows need to be milked, I won't make this one!

Maybe next weekend 18th?
Who's up for some shuttles (I don't have a car, I'me just ginning my way arround)

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
the cows need to be milked, I won't make this one!

Maybe next weekend 18th?
Who's up for some shuttles (I don't have a car, I'me just ginning my way arround)
maybe,....ill let you know. ive got a troopy so 2 or three bikes is good.

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yeh dozer its hayden looks like a no go-er fror the race as its still absolitely pissin down in boambee.... stilll...... FOOOOK need to get up there again. ahwell always another 2 weeks of goodness.lol
anyways let me kno if ur goin to still go up or goin t fix the trail or fire road up as ill find me way up there somehow.
cheers

hayden

oh and p.s got a different hub now so no more troubles.. woooop!!:cool:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
For the record, you can assume that the race is on unless I say otherwise. The final call may get posted on here tomorrow night but once again, if you wake up Sunday and it is flogging with rain again just go back to sleep.;)

ecd08

Likes Dirt
hey yeha it may still be onn. wooooho finally i might be able to turn up to a race with a fully running bike.lol
yeah thanks dozer and let me know if ur goin up early so i can help you drain out the trail and the berms if needed or help set the bunting up because you always do it at like 7 or whenever you do early. so let me know if you need any help .
see you up there oh and dad will help shuttling if you still need more people to drive