Coffs Downhill 12th July 2009 race! CANCELLED!

Jack456

Likes Dirt
Haha went up there for a ride today it was so fun drivin up that bottom bit of the road, the track is so good right now had so much fun.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
For the record, this race has been cancelled (cancelled means it isn't going to be rescheduled, postoned means it will be resheduled but this one is cancelled).
Our next meeting is down for the 16th August 2009. The info for the next event will be posted shortly.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey dozer, would you know about the condition of the road for this coming race in a fortnight?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The road is the same as it has been since the ocean was dumped on our area: rutted! It'll be okay for slow shuttles, push sections and have some fun!

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The road is the same as it has been since the ocean was dumped on our area: rutted! It'll be okay for slow shuttles, push sections and have some fun!
Nice, so i presume its all systems go for the 16th?
Would you happen to know the track record (state)?
cheers

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
As of now the race on the 16th August is on.
The track record was in the 3.30's I think but the track is longer now than it was then. We may run the state track one day for a bit of nostalgic value.;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The state track................that is the usual track we ride on but I may set it up the same as it was for the last state round.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The state track................that is the usual track we ride on but I may set it up the same as it was for the last state round.
Yes! that big open pinner section before the cute thate leads onto the two doubles then out into the open! Not the windy criss cross off-camber bit oh no!;)

I'll be there;)

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
hey all, My dad said he will help out with shuttles at the races and the night runs when they start happening. he's got a dual cab 4wd he can take the trailer behind if needed aswell. he had a ball at the trial night run the other week, so he's another valued volenteer we can count on for the future events. Looking forward to the next round people!!!!!!:D
Lets cut it up!!!!!!!!