Coffs Downhill club day 11th April 2010!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
We're on. I'm sick of sitting around hoping for the road to come good. It ain't going to happen anytime soon so we'll make do with what we've got.
On Sunday 11th April we will have an event. It may be timed push runs using some of the Mt Coramba track, it may be a build day or it may be social runs without timing. Either way, its time to get back into it.
Hit me with your suggestions and we'll come up with something fun. If the rioad is okay we may do full runs but we'll just wait and see.
Lets here your ideas!

***Update*** We're meeting at the end of the track from 8am this Sunday 11th April. We're doing sections so there is no charge unless you get shuttles with someone and you need to pay them. Bring your mates who have cameras so they can take photos of you looking cool!

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Jack, what are you hoping to achieve to having a rubber vagina as your avatar? Are you trying to let us in on your little secret?:p
Whoever is doing the rain dance can stop now, we've had enough. Idiot.

ecd08

Likes Dirt
Hahahahaha lmao.yeh should be awesome fun. What about we have races to see who can get sections the fastest or the best line or something quirky like that.I admt I probly wouldn't pay 100 to race but then again thredbo is obetrack inoz with a chairlift and not to techy but just pacing and fitness, but still coffs is THATTTTT much bette than all of them hahahahaha but seriously it is andso many people asked ne why I came to thredbo when I had mt coramba to go to ????? So that's Bonus dozer for all urhard work!!! Cyas all up there on the 11 if not earlier

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
We've decided we'll do some runs that day alright? Nothing too formal, just a get together and a few laughs. This should get everyone in the mood to get the racing happening again. More info soon!

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I did pay $100, once
I failed (well i got a flat in my race run)

So basically i paid 100+ for 2 runs down my local track + a flat on the race run
+ the 150 i had to fork out for a full face as i rocked up with a stack hat
:(

haha not to mention some lad flashed me on my way walking down and said
"Get on it or let me ride her down"

Last edited:

ecd08

Likes Dirt
hahah shit that was one epic weekend but hey, like soo many noobs owned themselves on that last jump it was just not funny by the end lol. but matt your tyres are mtb tyres and HAVE tread on them not just wornn out treadless ones with a zillion pounds in them in which case you run them lol. i admit i run mine pretty low at olike 19 ish but i have NEVER gotten a flat up there ever and i ride lightweight tubes aswell. but yeh looking forward to it dozer. we went up sundy and the road is verrrrry bad now., the rocks are like head size and the rutts are like the friggin Marianas Trench!!!
but it is still alright in a fourby. the track is sooo goood now but unfortunately we will need a whipper snipper to clean it out tho because its past the banana knife dozer sadly. heheh. but yeh just a good trimming and some work on the berms and some new lines and itll be THE best track in oz!!!!!!!!

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

Is this a locals only thing or am I alowed to join the fun. I will be in a ute and possibly have a 6 bike trailer with me.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oi i had like 10 psi (over exaggeration there but) i rimmed it after pussies and heroes in that rock garden thingy. i heard it go down. I usually run it a bit harder but it was not my day.
still got 3.5 runs in and it was mad fun.
See you on the 11th dozer

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
wont be there. im going to the whitsundays for some fishing. tried the road basher(markII) on saturday morning. worked great on flat ground and any clay sections but wouldnt touch the rocks or ruts. needs to be about 200 kgs and have big spikes to be any good. my troopy wont tow anything like that so the idea has been scrapped. have fun on the 11th.;)

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
LOL, alas, i may not be going to eaither... i think i have other commitments, and if i dont have them to do then it will be a hard toss up from awaba and the hometrack :) ...... Hayden please learn to type your writing hurts my eyes, literaly hahaha..

Also... admittedly i stacked in my race run at threadbo, but also admittedly hayden did a time i dont think i could have gotten. Well done hayden
Go on, Sig it brah, u know u want to :D

I beat bushy on his morewood, i am happy :D

ecd08

Likes Dirt
Yay!!!! Oi my writing is not bad it's just because I do the typing on an iPod and my fingers are to fat to touch them and get like 3 letters instead of one lol.yeah I didn't know that u crashed in ur race run?? I binned the corner after the berm jump in the loose gravel shit and some photographer lad was yellin out " yewww that on tape Brahh" hahaha.I shoulda said to send it to me lol anyways if anyone is going up in the break let me know my number is 0413397961. Cheers. Hayden

ElectroFunkster

Likes Dirt
lol anyways if anyone is going up in the break let me know my number is 0413397961. Cheers. Hayden
I'll be heading up to visit my parents over easter and for the first time ever Im driving so Im bringing the bike .. dozer kindly offered to take me for a ride Im sur if you checked with him he wouldn't mind.

Im there from thursday arvo till monday arvo but Im out on a game fishing boat sunday morning.

I also should have a shuttle 4x4 that should be able to fit 3 bikes