Coffs Downhill club day 11th April 2010!

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yehh ill get in touch with dozer and maybe we can organise a ride somewhere??? the fire road is seriously debateale even going up there in a 4wd it just takes that long and beats the absolute crap outa the things but when you get to the start you are rewarded with the track in front of you!!!
anyways what is your number and i will let you know what we can do

lmao bushy. :p

cheers hayden

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
LMAO bushayyy xD hahaha, its alright man, i won from a fluke xD....

Next time dont save it for qualifying, 100% !!!!

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
First post updated, looking forward to Sunday! I've been riding the track and it is in red hot shape.:cool:

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah
sorry dozer i wont be there, my foot is still a bit sore and i think we are taking the boat out with my brother who is back from uni. So i have to go
sorry about that
have fun
+ we got a sumo suit for the boat
Madd fun

Last edited:

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah
sorry dozer i wont be there, my foot is still a bit sore and i think we are taking the boat out with my brother who is back from uni. So i have to go
sorry about that
have fun
+ we got a sumo suit for the boat
Madd fun
dug still has some "hardenthefuckup" spray left if u want matt lol... ;)

ecd08

Likes Dirt
haha yeh uncle dugs harden the fuck up spray. hahah. i remember that when he was camping at coramba. good times once again at coramba :cool:

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dug still has some "hardenthefuckup" spray left if u want matt lol... ;)
haha yeah tried that but it didnt seem to work for me. And trust me DO NOT eat cement dust it will give you a trip to the hospital for a while TRUST MEE ;)

nah it sounded like a good ol day sorry i couldnt be there.

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
Mwahaha

Hey matt i feel ur pain, i got a flat in my race run at Awaba... but unlike your girly self i rode it out... and i got my flat useing real MTB pressures in my tubes.. miracle

Awsome weekend up there, (dozer, well worth the 100$)
Disappointed about the flat, bushy... i had ya xD
Shame about your wrist, hows it goin? Thax 4 the codes :D, ill hook you up with somthing next round?

Last edited:
Club Racing

Hey Dozer,

My self and a few others from the Northern Rivers are interested in coming down and doing some of the club races. Besides looking at Rotor Burn is there any other way of being automatically notified of upcoming events.

Cheers

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hey Dozer,

My self and a few others from the Northern Rivers are interested in coming down and doing some of the club races. Besides looking at Rotor Burn is there any other way of being automatically notified of upcoming events.

Cheers
For now we are simply doing club days without serious shuttles as we are wary of the road. We are planning some shorter race runs and of course they'll be good fun.
I am hoping to make an email list shortly so keep an eye on the Coffs Downhill club section on Rotorburn and join up!