Confessions from the fuckwits

Chil

Likes Dirt
You cooda killed 2 birds with the one stone. :third:
True, I just wanted the 3rd place cup, I think it was definitely one of the funniest things we saw around the place when we first moved to Australia, the other one was Kresta blinds the swear words spelt different though, cracks me up every time the ads on even now.

My old man did the petrol in diesel engine when my mother had her Turbo diesel Tarago, he never fills up anyone's car anymore!

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Ok, I'll bite. Cresta? I thought it was a haircut, what else?
edit. You added while i was posting. Nice.

Chil

Likes Dirt
Ok, I'll bite. Cresta? I thought it was a haircut, what else?
Damn I tried to edit to Kresta before someone saw it. Have a google mate, it's a swear word which doesn't really translate to English too well.

Last edited:

callum1

Likes Dirt
decided to change the glow plugs in my ute cause it was starting like a bitch. had to drive 40min to a larger town to get the plugs (for $18) each.
started the job, managed to snap the thread off not 1, but 2 of the plugs by over tightning. i was going on a big trip the next day and was running out of time to sort this out, as living in a rural town, shops are never open(it's friday afternoon). called the local spares shop, who never has anything you want, and yea he has some suitable plugs available. sweet, ride down to get them cause car is obviously out of action. arrive at the shop and buy two of the plugs (for $35 each! but i needed them, so i payed) got home again and found that because they are a different brand, they are a different size.
and the rigid bar that runs across the back of all the plugs to power them now wont fit cause two are large and two are smaller.fuck. so just bolted in the two original good ones, one of the snapped off original, and the only remaining good old one and gave up. the rigid copper bar can bolt to 3 of the plugs, and just lays across the 4th. works well but.

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
I'm a fuckwit

I punctured a tube on my single speed on my way to uni this morning. I had a test first thing so i thought i should leave a bit early in case i got a puncture or something. I keep a bottle with a spare tube, a multitool and some tyre levers on the bike as well as a small pump. I figured it shouldn't take long to swap the tube, pump up the tyre and still get to class on time. So i get off the road and got the bottle out and realize that there is no quick release on the single speed and i do not have a spanner/ shifter etc. to take the wheel off and change the tube! Fuckwit! So i walked the rest of the way to class where i was awaited by a very sarcastic standing ovation for being late and holding up the commencement of the test. Still better than copping a 0 i guess!

Kingshill

Likes Dirt
I punctured a tube on my single speed on my way to uni this morning. I had a test first thing so i thought i should leave a bit early in case i got a puncture or something. I keep a bottle with a spare tube, a multitool and some tyre levers on the bike as well as a small pump. I figured it shouldn't take long to swap the tube, pump up the tyre and still get to class on time. So i get off the road and got the bottle out and realize that there is no quick release on the single speed and i do not have a spanner/ shifter etc. to take the wheel off and change the tube! Fuckwit! So i walked the rest of the way to class where i was awaited by a very sarcastic standing ovation for being late and holding up the commencement of the test. Still better than copping a 0 i guess!
Shoulda bought my bike you f@ckwit! Comes with 12 month Moorey road side assistance.:frusty:

Have done this before, managed to pull the tube and tire off enough with the wheel still on the bike and fix it.

ChopSticks

Banned
Have done this before, managed to pull the tube and tire off enough with the wheel still on the bike and fix it.
how the HELL did you manage to put a NEW tube in without taking the wheel off?......patch okay...def doable....but a new tube?

kinda reminds me of Zoolander...taking off your undies with your pants still on...WTF

indica

Serial flasher
how the HELL did you manage to put a NEW tube in without taking the wheel off?......patch okay...def doable....but a new tube?

kinda reminds me of Zoolander...taking off your undies with your pants still on...WTF
Cannondale Lefty.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Then there's those C shaped tubes that join together, that you fit without removing wheel. Fuckwit!
Pretty sure I didn't dream that...and if I did, patent pending. :behindsofa:
I had one of those for the BMX (Fly brand from memory) only thing is when I got a puncture I forgot I had it and removed the wheel etc before realizing:frusty:

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
This one is a partnership.

Friday night, sitting on the deck with my wife, it's her turn to get drinks, and she heads off to the house and walks straight into the Stainless steel fly screen sliding door ( one without the cross member - looks better), knocks the door off it's runner, causes a nice nose scrape so everyone will give me a dirty look for he next week.

Next weekend, sitting on same deck, and she starts playing with her iPhone, so I do as well, but figuring I need a beer, and the house phone is near the fridge, I dial the house number from my iPhone. She jumps up, and runs for the phone, and this time straight through the fly screen - do not pass go, do not collect $200, and definitely won't stop mozzies getting in the house anymore ( well at least until I fix it)

I think I may have sworn at her, after I hung up on the call, and haven't owned up to what I was up to - best that her indoors keeps that guilty feeling.......

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This one is a partnership.

Friday night, sitting on the deck with my wife, it's her turn to get drinks, and she heads off to the house and walks straight into the Stainless steel fly screen sliding door ( one without the cross member - looks better), knocks the door off it's runner, causes a nice nose scrape so everyone will give me a dirty look for he next week.

Next weekend, sitting on same deck, and she starts playing with her iPhone, so I do as well, but figuring I need a beer, and the house phone is near the fridge, I dial the house number from my iPhone. She jumps up, and runs for the phone, and this time straight through the fly screen - do not pass go, do not collect $200, and definitely won't stop mozzies getting in the house anymore ( well at least until I fix it)

I think I may have sworn at her, after I hung up on the call, and haven't owned up to what I was up to - best that her indoors keeps that guilty feeling.......
Thanks for sharing that one mate, I just pissed myself.

moorey

call me Mia
Being a nice guy, like I am, donated a derailleur to Chopsticks and even paid the post on it.
Despite knowing his real name, I addressed it to 'Chopsticks McGee'
Aus post returned it, due to silly name, so i had to buy ANOTHER bag and pay a second postage on it:pound:
Luckily, i'm a multi millionaire :third:

chops.jpg

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Being a nice guy, like I am, donated a derailleur to Chopsticks and even paid the post on it.
Despite knowing his real name, I addressed it to 'Chopsticks McGee'
Aus post returned it, due to silly name, so i had to buy ANOTHER bag and pay a second postage on it:pound:
Luckily, i'm a multi millionaire :third:
Negative feedback for you!