Confessions from the fuckwits

moorey

call me Mia
:tape2: Who are you, your emails are so much nicer. i dont like the whole i dont care act on the forum. dont expect a xmas card this year.
Bahaha. Re-read my email in response to you saying you weren't coming back. I'm a chunt 24/7, I just pretend to be civil occasionally.

camoshop

Banned
Bahaha. Re-read my email in response to you saying you weren't coming back. I'm a chunt 24/7, I just pretend to be civil occasionally.
and there it is again, mr tough guy in a public forum, i could screen shot the email and post it, but im not a chunt. well i treat people how they treat me :llama:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Been debating whether to post this up or not but the wife said I have to.....
Went for a gravel grind around the 4wd tracks around Dunolly on Saturday, about an hour in I found a nice secluded spot and decided a nudie run through the bush was over due. Stripped down and off I shot, straight into the biggest fuck off spider Web in history, got me from head to ankle.
The subconscious is an amazing thing, as I normally would have been wildly flailing around my face to clear the offending Web, but instead, they automatically shot lower, and my eyes closed to protect themselves. Now I really should have stopped and cleared the mess but, instead I continued to run, eyes squeezed shut, tearing panicked at my pubes................straight into a fucking tree.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Such a bad liar. What kind of example are you setting for our future leaders?

Went for a gravel grind around the 4wd tracks around Dunolly on Saturday, about an hour in I found a nice secluded spot and decided a nudie run through the bush was over due. Stripped down and off I shot, straight into the biggest fuck off spider Web in history, got me from head to ankle.
The subconscious is an amazing thing, as I normally would have been wildly flailing around my face to clear the offending Web, but instead, they automatically shot lower, and my eyes closed to protect themselves. Now I really should have stopped and cleared the mess but, instead I continued to run, eyes squeezed shut, tearing panicked at my pubes................straight into a fucking tree.
That is fucking funny.

moorey

call me Mia
You, sir, are a fuckwit. Welcome. :hug:

scblack

Leucocholic
Great yarn. Hehe.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Today while playing biker dude super hero I was lending a hand to 2 young fellows with an Avid brake issue - lever compressed without rotor. A simple bleed will solve this gents, I'll teach you how to do this with the first one and then you can do the other one...

Show them all the gear needed and explain the fluid is shit you don't want in your eyes. Connect the syringes and partially insert the bleed block. Can't get it on any further. I attempt to get the fluid flowing...haven't had acids for a while and the hoses now have an epic kink from being locked. Gentle plied squeeze...still no love. A little more force and a little suction. Bubbles at both ends, but no movement. WTF!?!?!? I figure the brake is jammed up and rooted so suggest swapping it out for an old spare I've got in the box. Rumage rumage rumage and the spare is found.

This is when I reuse that I am connected one syringe to front brake calliper and the other to rear brake lever! D'oh!

Anyway a quick bleed with syringes correctly fitted and all was good.