Confessions from the fuckwits

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
My thoughts exactly.
You make the assumption that the muppet with the camera has any idea of what is going on outside of their world of searching for coins to fuel their fat arse when in fact there is more chance they never even noticed the bike on the roof until the accident happened....just sayin

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You make the assumption that the muppet with the camera has any idea of what is going on outside of their world of searching for coins to fuel their fat arse when in fact there is more chance they never even noticed the bike on the roof until the accident happened....just sayin
It’s a hand held camera, from the drivers seat. Muppet with the camera knew exactly what was going to happen.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It's no different to smashing into a fence or someone else's car, the driver is in charge of the vehicle not the person behind. Just luckily the fuckwit done it there and not pulled down live electrical cables.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Eh...

You are right Flow in the sense that the driver should have known what the height of the bike was, but it is different because this was completely avoidable (don't most of those drive through outfits have a swinging chain hung sign prior to entry)

Really, live electrical wires to pull down, at what, 3500mm, I didn't realise there was a Maccas in Hobbiton.

Ol' mate filming could have easily stopped the whole thing but chose to go for the internet funnies instead, a wee bit of empathy wouldn't have gone astray in this case.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Eh...

You are right Flow in the sense that the driver should have known what the height of the bike was, but it is different because this was completely avoidable (don't most of those drive through outfits have a swinging chain hung sign prior to entry)

Really, live electrical wires to pull down, at what, 3500mm, I didn't realise there was a Maccas in Hobbiton.

Ol' mate filming could have easily stopped the whole thing but chose to go for the internet funnies instead, a wee bit of empathy wouldn't have gone astray in this case.
There's not always going to be a person behind them to tell them, that's my point. You can have live wires lower than what you state in underground car parks and even on the road when the wiring sags. Stupid does stupid is.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
There's not always going to be a person behind them to tell them, that's my point. You can have live wires lower than what you state in underground car parks and even on the road when the wiring sags. Stupid does stupid is.
Well in that case stupid would be whoever did the wiring or certified the carpark clearance and whoever designed or failed to maintain the overhead wiring.

Everyone deserves to be saved from being a fuckwit every now and then.

stirk

Burner
You can hear the guy who is filming say, "he's going to fuck up so hard" so he knew exactly what was going to happen. If this video is not staged then yeah he is a prick and hopefully will be removed from the gene pool by some horrid event.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
You can hear the guy who is filming say, "he's going to fuck up so hard" so he knew exactly what was going to happen. If this video is not staged then yeah he is a prick and hopefully will be removed from the gene pool by some horrid event.
Overhead wires perhaps?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Well in that case stupid would be whoever did the wiring or certified the carpark clearance and whoever designed or failed to maintain the overhead wiring.

Everyone deserves to be saved from being a fuckwit every now and then.
There's railway bridges at 2.9m, over hanging trees, shopping centre cars park at 2.1m and etc, the dude in the car behind wouldn't have been able to tell a 100% because he would have been looking up at a projected angle and not parallel from the roof of the bike. The road isn't a place where you assume everything is going to be OK, I see dicks like this all the time with swinging bikes on racks or loose wheel clips on roofs going to the trails and sometime I tell them and they just shrug their shoulders like who give a shit.

Jpez

Down on the left!
So you as a fellow cyclist would have sat there and watched him smash his bike into the overhead? What a prick.