Confessions from the fuckwits

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
But worst of all, thanks to Ultra, we could have been talking about quadrupedal robots...and thanks to you, we're now having this shit conversation.
"Can I upsize to a 20mm chaingun?"

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I had a workmate who was a heavy smoker. His Dr tried multiple times to talk him out of the habit. Even while they were both smoking outside. He has kicked it though. One big last puff. That is what crematoriums are like I guess.

stirk

Burner

Seems appropriate for here.....
What a load of crap!

Advising not to use a hammer on your bike while it's common knowledge and practice a big hammer is THE go to tool for headset installation.

No sign of Loctite in the grease.

And a dirty bike is a well ridden fun machine! Less time cleaning more time riding I say.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Some good laughs there.
Yackandandah is healthy but people come from the poor suburbs of Wodonga etc.
I have had some classics including a fat man who was so addicted to Coke, drank 6.5 litres per day that he had to swig a 600ml bottle during a consultation. when I drew his attention to this as I thought it was bad form he said "what?????
I stlll see him he is about 110 kg now , lives off the government, only drinks diet coke now .
His 20+ yo son works at MacDonalds is about 120 kg !!!!!
Another woman 32yo who never lost weight and had heart problems , lived on Red Bull for breakfast , sat in the waiting room proudly eating a massive Maccas chocolate icecream thing .
Another would come out of the supermarket with several frozen pizzas , litres of chocolate milk , a large coke 1.5 litres.
He was over 150 kgs, died in his early 50s and his mother still blames me for him dying of a heart attack.
I could go on.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Some good laughs there.
I have had some classics including a fat man who was so addicted to Coke, drank 6.5 litres per day that he had to swig a 600ml bottle during a consultation. when I drew his attention to this as I thought it was bad form he said "what?????
I stlll see him he is about 110 kg now , lives off the government, only drinks diet coke now .
Another woman 32yo who never lost weight and had heart problems , lived on Red Bull for breakfast , sat in the waiting room proudly eating a massive Maccas chocolate icecream thing .
Another would come out of the supermarket with several frozen pizzas , litres of chocolate milk , a large coke 1.5 litres.
He was over 150 kgs, died in his early 50s and his mother still blames me for him dying of a heart attack.
I could go on.
I had a boss going back more than 20 years ago that had a local record for skulling a large bottle of coke, I think he was somewhere in the range of 130kg but anyway, the Doc told him to go on a diet and eat fresh fruit so he bought a box of grapes and ate them all in one day.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Some good laughs there.
I could go on.
Fuck man. That must weigh on you knowing you caused his heart attack???

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I had a boss going back more than 20 years ago that had a local record for skulling a large bottle of coke, I think he was somewhere in the range of 130kg but anyway, the Doc told him to go on a diet and eat fresh fruit so he bought a box of grapes and ate them all in one day.
Next day: "I'm still fat! Fuck this shit!"