Confessions from the fuckwits

nathanm

Eats Squid
They contacted our club recently, offering to come to races with the Redbull girls and product. I appreciate that RB have done a lot to promote MTB.....though I don't always like the influence they seem to have on the WC DH events, tracks and coverage....but I'm still not sure its the image we should project at club races focussed on kids. I seem to be in the minority.
Whats in it for the club? Ultimately there's not much difference there than having your local drug dealer rock up and give out free samples. You wouldn't let Jack Daniels or Peter Jackson rock up to an even so fuck having Red Bull there. They want to rock up and pedal their shit (which I partake in because I have a rubbish diet and lifestyle) then they can pay for the privilidge. Problem with companies like that as they are seen as cool and hip and by association people or in your case organisations think they can be this by association.

Sorry for the rant, my Red Bull has worn off and my blood sugar has crashed and my brain craves caffeine making me grumpy.

moorey

call me Mia
Whats in it for the club? Ultimately there's not much difference there than having your local drug dealer rock up and give out free samples. You wouldn't let Jack Daniels or Peter Jackson rock up to an even so fuck having Red Bull there. They want to rock up and pedal their shit (which I partake in because I have a rubbish diet and lifestyle) then they can pay for the privilidge. Problem with companies like that as they are seen as cool and hip and by association people or in your case organisations think they can be this by association.

Sorry for the rant, my Red Bull has worn off and my blood sugar has crashed and my brain craves caffeine making me grumpy.
A bit of exposure we really don't need. Race sells out in minutes every time regardless. I am in the same camp as you....aside from drinking that shit.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You forgot bald and overweight.
I am just oog, i struggle with whole energy drink / sports drink shit. Ok for a rare pick me up but we had workers chugging them instead of water and then wanted the company to support their habit. Got the unions involved to push for free supply and it nearly lead to strikes. Fuckwits. Sanity and medical advice carried the day but it went all the way to the AIRC. Wasted more monet fighting this than it would have cost to supply the drinks but hey it wasnt about $.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I am just oog, i struggle with whole energy drink / sports drink shit. Ok for a rare pick me up but we had workers chugging them instead of water and then wanted the company to support their habit. Got the unions involved to push for free supply and it nearly lead to strikes. Fuckwits. Sanity and medical advice carried the day but it went all the way to the AIRC. Wasted more monet fighting this than it would have cost to supply the drinks but hey it wasnt about $.
Yup.
Fuckwits.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Other committee members seem keen on the RB girls.... I'm definitely getting older, seeing I'm also MEH on that:oops:
We had them at state BMX events for years pedalling the stuff. They didn't contribute anything but free kiddie speed to all and sundry until the big esky ran out. The bogan parents loved it.

Does fuck all for me unless laden with vodka.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is similar to the early days of come, once it was out of the pharmacy and into packages...factories and warehouses would sell it on site and worker's would get wired.

I once drank a can of mother after a day of riding. I did a piss that was an unusual neon colour and never drank the stuff again.

Would be pretty epic to have the Redbull car, Redbull girls, and Redbull cans all turn up to a race day. Like real epic. Probably look awesome on the gram as well.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Last red bill I had was a vodka laced one my idiot brother bought me in a dodgy bar on Mallorca... Lost the entire next day laying in bed quietly wishing I would die.

I assumed it had something horrible in it apart from the red bull, but still - even the smell makes me want to hurl.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Energy drinks with alcohol are dangerous. For good reason it was banned premixed.

I tried red bull and vodka once and once only, the vision in my left eye had everything looking like the first predator movie.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
You mix jaeger with redbull not vodka.

espresso martini’s are a much better late jight pick me up than redbull drinks though.

Predator is the best. Such a good old film.

stirk

Burner
It is as dangerous as hand sanitiser.

Isopropanol, or isopropyl alcohol, is a clear, colorless liquid that emits an odor that resembles acetone. It is a commercially available product mainly is found as a 70% solution in rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizers. Unlike the other toxic alcohols, isopropanol rarely causes death and is associated with ketosis without acidosis. Treatment of isopropanol ingestions are typically supportive therapy and ingestions are rarely lethal.

Don't tell Trump, the above description sounds like a covid-19 cure.