Confessions from the fuckwits

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Lots of people claim they like DHR in front and DHF on rear...and running backward....I just think they cussed up fitting them, are too lazy to swap around, and aren’t as open to confessions as I am.
Incorrect! You're backwards! :p

Jpez

Down on the left!
And dropper down! You can't take a photo dropper up style!
Fully down makes it look like you want everyone to know how hardcore a downhiller you are because you must have just finished a sik run just before you took the shot even if you did forget to put your pedals on right and fully up turns a nice trail bike into an XC bike.ewww.
So set middle is the go.

moorey

call me Mia
Fully down makes it look like you want everyone to know how hardcore a downhiller you are because you must have just finished a sik run just before you took the shot even if you did forget to put your pedals on right and fully up turns a nice trail bike into an XC bike.ewww.
So set middle is the go.
Hard agree. Somewhere around level with the bars can look tidy.
From my own bad examples.

Wrong.

wrong

Right

Jpez

Down on the left!
Middle looks staged.
I mean who the hell actually rides with the seatpost in the middle. It's either slammed, topped out or maybe an inch down.
This not the practical bicycle photo we’re talking about. This is sexy time photos!
But yeah seat in line with the bars thereabouts usually looks best as long as you don’t have 400 spacers under the stem.