Confessions from the fuckwits

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Anyone want to buy either a Park tool / Shimano lockring tool for Shimano MX1000 12spd cranks?
I bought a park tool one not knowing there was one included with the Shimano crankset...

@Haakon no BB spacers with the order from Pushys

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The best part is the brain damage from crashing without a helmet causes you to forget you have brain damage from previous crashes without a helmet. Circle of life.
I'm not so sure. I know a young fellow with a recently acquired brain injury and he is well aware of it and that it as changed his life. Unfortunately he still thinks he can undo the damage and swing back to how life was before. It must be a very frustrating situation for him. So wear a helmet.

Petero

Likes Dirt
Part 1.
XL Ripmo is specced with 175mm cranks. Was striking rocks a bit more than I liked. Ordered 170mm cranks. Took old cranks off. Changed chainring. Go to remove pedals, notice old cranks have small text with 170 on them. FFS lbs must have put 170mm not 175mm cranks on.....
Anyone want some lightly scuffed 170mm Deore cranks?
At least I have a little weight saving with slx cranks...

Petero

Likes Dirt
Part 2.
Couldn't be bothered going to garage so was working on cranks with a multi-tool and adjustable wrench.... On the couch... Think maybe not the best idea.
Proceed anyway.
Go to remove pedal from old cranks. Place multitool 8mm hex into pedal, use adjustable wrench for leverage. Grunt.
Crush finger between crank arm and sharp corner of adjustable wrench.
Yup. That'll teach me.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Last one 3 neck and facial fractures .
Went to visit the poor bloke with 3 neck fractures to remove some stitches ..
They are fractures which are unstable, so he has to wear a large metal halo weighing 3 kg supported by his shoulders for 3 months .
There are 4 bolts into his skull ,he cant wash properly and it has to be supported on a special pillow to be able to sleep .
Torture.
Better at home than hospital ,where the ward was full of disturbed men who had had motorbike crashes or fallen from ladders.