Confessions from the fuckwits

Flow-Rider

Burner
NFI. what did your internet search results suggest on how to cook it?

@moorey I usually cook brown rice for about 35-40min. 2 water to 1 rice. super low heat on gas stovetop.
Brown rice takes for ever especially if it's still part green, most of the white rice from woollies takes about 10~15 from my experience.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
After some recent uncommanded unclipping with my pedals, I decided that perhaps I can swap the left and right cleats and use the 'easy' cleats with the wider angle, rather than the 'easy' as default.

Might work for the standard cleats, but just about can't unclip with an outward rotation of either foot, but tag the crank and angle the foot outwards and they release way too easily. In short, will just about guarantee a clipstack if using the normal means of unclipping, plus all the fun of random unclipping due to worn cleats whilst shifting feet around. Not recommended.

Time for new cleats...

moorey

call me Mia
I guess it’s a confession. About a month back Felix reported he had a bit of wire stuck in his tire. We were in the middle of nowhere, and it wasn’t leaking, so I left it there planning to fix it when we got home.

Cue a month later, I’m putting new tyres on his bike ready for nationals, so I remove his perfectly fine Wild Enduro’s, to put brand new ones on. Just coz. This is what I find inside.

Now for the proper confession. I’ve put a bacon strip in it, and I’m running this set for the nationals. What could go wrong?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I guess it’s a confession. About a month back Felix reported he had a bit of wire stuck in his tire. We were in the middle of nowhere, and it wasn’t leaking, so I left it there planning to fix it when we got home.

Cue a month later, I’m putting new tyres on his bike ready for nationals, so I remove his perfectly fine Wild Enduro’s, to put brand new ones on. Just coz. This is what I find inside.

Now for the proper confession. I’ve put a bacon strip in it, and I’m running this set for the nationals. What could go wrong?

View attachment 383862View attachment 383863
You'll go OTB on the first corner and the tires will be fine for the next 6 months while your shoulder heals.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

View attachment 383862View attachment 383863
Vegan bacon will let you down.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
2 confessions ....

1) caving in and taking on an extra shift today.

2) I decided to blow this new found wealth on some new tools. The nuke proof has torx bolts for most of the suspension pivots. I rode to the near by high tensile bolt and related goods store knowing they have a good range of this sort of thing. I acquire these because I liked the orange finish better than the green finish on the standard torx keys.

Now it is really sunny here today and I haven't seen much day light for a week, so I am wearing sunglasses. Of course they fog up when I mask up and inside the store is dark so I take them off. I do the juggling things in my hand method of holding them and my helmet and checking in and paying an bagging the tools and out I go to unlock the bike still juggling. I'm ready to roll and where are my sunglasses? Ahhhh...I must have left them on the counter when I paid. Lock bike back up, walk back into shop as I still have my mask on, and ask the shop assistant if he has seen my sunglasses. Then I realise I'm wearing them. I must have put them on the second I left the shop. The crowd of staff and tradies purchasing various bolts and fasteners gave me the look one expects in such a situation and I crawled out of the shop.

Brain must really be frazzled at the moment as these have quite a dark tint with a bronze aspect.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I'm ready to roll and where are my sunglasses? Ahhhh...I must have left them on the counter when I paid. Lock bike back up, walk back into shop as I still have my mask on, and ask the shop assistant if he has seen my sunglasses. Then I realise I'm wearing them.
"Yeah, I know... rolls eyes But have you SEEN em!! They're pink and they look awesome. You should get some.
Later f#$@&er$!!"

link1896

Mr Greenfield
2 confessions ....

1) caving in and taking on an extra shift today.

2) I decided to blow this new found wealth on some new tools. The nuke proof has torx bolts for most of the suspension pivots. I rode to the near by high tensile bolt and related goods store knowing they have a good range of this sort of thing. I acquire these because I liked the orange finish better than the green finish on the standard torx keys.

View attachment 383994

Now it is really sunny here today and I haven't seen much day light for a week, so I am wearing sunglasses. Of course they fog up when I mask up and inside the store is dark so I take them off. I do the juggling things in my hand method of holding them and my helmet and checking in and paying an bagging the tools and out I go to unlock the bike still juggling. I'm ready to roll and where are my sunglasses? Ahhhh...I must have left them on the counter when I paid. Lock bike back up, walk back into shop as I still have my mask on, and ask the shop assistant if he has seen my sunglasses. Then I realise I'm wearing them. I must have put them on the second I left the shop. The crowd of staff and tradies purchasing various bolts and fasteners gave me the look one expects in such a situation and I crawled out of the shop.

View attachment 383995

Brain must really be frazzled at the moment as these have quite a dark tint with a bronze aspect.
You want something like this torx socket set. Using those keys will end in tears with a real confessions entry.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.