Confessions

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
They reckon it's cathartic.
Like going to church and doing that thing in the booth, or getting drunk and bailing up a stranger and telling them all the things you wouldn't dare tell someone you know.

Go on. Take a load off.

1 - When I was a kid, we sang the song 'Redback under the toilet seat' in music class one day. It scared me so much I wouldn't use the loo, so I crapped in an empty milo tin for a week and hid it in the back of the linen cupboard until Mum found it. Busted custard.

2 - I have recently developed a fondness for the television show 'Offspring'. In fact, I am counting the minutes as I write.

3 - My record collection contains not one, but two John Farnham albums.

There, that feels better.

Last edited:

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3 - My record collection contains not one, but two John Farnham albums.
I know almost every one of his songs (all the hits, plus most of the unreleased of his earlier stuff)

1. I still believe that vegemite and cheese is the best snack out there.

2. After giving up drinking last year for 3mths I'm back to consuming alcohol every day...

3. And a little more than a little scared of starting back in competition riding because of fear of being judged.

moorey

call me Mia
I lined up for 8 hours for tickets to see Culture Club..... 10 years after their candle had long burned out

I attended a pro-duck shooting rally as a 15 yo

I was complicit in a mate pissing in his mates gf's bottle of coke

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1) I stirred my mates drink with my nuts... he still does not know about it!

2) after my girlfriend and I have broken up, I can finally say my life prospects have improved becuase that sour cow is not there! I have met more people and had more fun in the last 5 days than the last 18 months!

3) I concider my job a joke, and hate the fact I have spent years in the field!

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
1 - When I was a kid, we sang the song 'Redback under the toilet seat' in music class one day. It scared me so much I wouldn't use loo, so I crapped in an empty milo tin for a week and hid it in the back of the linen cupboard until Mum found it. Busted custard.
haha, what the hell did your mother say and how did she deal with it??

I once deliberately failed a student without even marking their work, when there was a complaint made to the student union / coordinator, I falsified some documents. That prick never deserved to be in uni.

Shredden

Knows his goats
When I was 10 and home alone for a few hours I rode into the little lemon tree in the front yard and broke it in half. I dug it up and dumped it in the laneway and filled the hole with rocks. I told Mum that I thought someone had stolen it. Dont think she bought it.

In year 8 me and a few mates pulled all the plastic covers that are on the outside of power points and telephone points and stored them in a locker. We had about 150 of them stored in a locker by the end of the year, left the school that year but always wondered what happened.

Have trolled rotorburn many times but I am changing my ways :love: Waterinforks,sniffingglue,ipodinwall,manyothers.

Oh yeah. I have never, not once, legally acquired music or movies.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I shot mr burns.

Oh, and I shat on a mates beanie at the snow one year....and showed him the pic later.

moorey

call me Mia
I was awarded 3rd place at a nationals dh event about 10 years ago. I knew it was wrong, I think I came 9th, but claimed it anyway. They rang me a week later asking for the medal back. Said I'd post it. I didn't.

No one on this forum is a mtb'er are they?

mason33

Likes Dirt
I once fell out of a willow tree from about 3 meters and landed on my head, don't worry many branches and 10cm deep water broke my fall.

I wrote off an xf falcon around a power pole.

I never use to ride with a helmet when I was young (until I got a ticket anyway).

I once rode out of my driveway without looking and ran into a (slow) moving van head on.

I enjoyed the movie alice in wonderland, mostly because it seems like someones drug trip.

At a state of origin match people were throwing around toilet rolls, so I pegged one at the head of a lady directly in front of me and looked in the other direction.

TWChikn

Likes Dirt
I rode into a parked car once because I was turned around telling my mate to get off the road cause there was a car coming behind him.

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
In about grade 4, the morning of the school athletics carnival, I went to the milk bar and stole a couple of things.
And the reason for this was because kids were telling me about the good food they were bringing the day before..
:nono: