Council Meeting Outcomes: Bare Creek Bike Park (Northern Beaches)

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well done on getting the proposal to where it currently stands!

I work for a Govt Corporation and I can't explain the amount of 'red tape' we encounter when trying to get things done!

My advice is to jump through the hoops, no matter how tedious or pointless it seems - Govt (Council) love 'ticking boxes!'

Aline

Likes Bikes
Just had a read through Eagles MTB Park info and it seems it took every organisation to collaborate to get it going! Looks like we are heading in a similar direction. Looks positive if we all get working together.

Attachments

Mate, not on Facebook but did send in emails to council and the required times so please keep updates on here to. Whilst I know there is a big kitty at the ready to build the park, as far as ongoing costs I would be willing to pay an entrance fee for ongoing matainence. Good luck with it all and hope your hard work pays off.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I just received a reply email from one of the councellors, still looks positive and good luck with it all to everyone involved!

Dear Wayne,

After a long debate at the previous council meeting, I believe the best available outcome for mountain bike enthusiasts was achieved.

The Belrose site would be perfect for mountain bikers to have for their own, without interference from council.

The road won't be easy, but judging by the supportive representatives in attendance at the council meeting, the mountain biking community is ready for the challenge.

The state government may need to support the proposal. I will certainly do all I can to make the dream a reality.

I hope all goes well so that we can have a mountain biking facility that we can all be proud of.

Kind regards,

Cr Bob Giltinan

jrewing

Eats Squid
I just received a reply email from one of the councellors, still looks positive and good luck with it all to everyone involved!

Dear Wayne,

After a long debate at the previous council meeting, I believe the best available outcome for mountain bike enthusiasts was achieved.

The Belrose site would be perfect for mountain bikers to have for their own, without interference from council.

The road won't be easy, but judging by the supportive representatives in attendance at the council meeting, the mountain biking community is ready for the challenge.

The state government may need to support the proposal. I will certainly do all I can to make the dream a reality.

I hope all goes well so that we can have a mountain biking facility that we can all be proud of.

Kind regards,

Cr Bob Giltinan
Bob's rad. He personally sponsors my sons footy team.