Cove Shocker, HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
HERE NOW!!!
VERY LIMITED STOCK, MORE ARRIVING SOON

the long awaited Shocker will be landing soon...
Cove have had protos of this bike running for well over 2 years, last month saw the first batch of production frames
there are a few winging there way over as we speak

couple of pics for ya

extra fast with no rotors!!!!

Last edited:

Speedy

Likes Dirt
Hey Adam they look soooo damn good. What colour and what price? Or are you just shipping frames?

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
whats with the forward bent seat tube, that looks pretty crap on an otherwise good looking bike

i like it i spose it will be 50mmillion australian dollars for the frame?

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
frame only is about $4500, completes currently only have 1 option, uber-bling!! will run about $9500
there may be a cheaper complete option available later

SDA

Likes Dirt
MrCove said:
frame only is about $4500, completes currently only have 1 option, uber-bling!! will run about $9500
Wow...

Hmm... how much is a return ticket to Vancouver??

covy

Squid
Hi this is my Shocker.
Wonderfull bike, like Sunday, M3 or others V10.

my others pics are here

HTML:
http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/?op=list&function=myphotos&photouserid=54039

bikeculture

bicycle boutique
the first shocker dh in oz

here it is folks the first shocker drect from the airport and built this afternooon.

hot team pimp blue finish

Attachments

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
yep

straight from the airport to Bike Culture where we built it up in a sea of drool!!!!!

looks even better in the flesh, check it out if you are near Menai

also got an orange one and more coming

binner

Hath shat hymself
cheap

MrCove said:

wow.... .that's an affordable rig

I need a higher paying job I think...:rolleyes:

DH_Freak

Likes Dirt
covy said:
My Shocker and my other bikes

:eek: dude you have the nicest set of bieks i could dream of!! and the shocker... that would of cost a fortune to set up! FARKIN awesome set up though! RIDE THEM HARD!

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
Chalkie said:
............. or go buy a bike that you actually own..........
he he he!

anyway, back to the bike, rear travel is 8.75"
rear end is 150x12, threaded one side and comes with a Rock Shox Maxle axle, goes together pretty damn sweet!!!
frame weight came in at 5.5kg with DHX5 3" stroke shock

bb height is about 14" un-sagged, lower then the Peeler and front end is slacker than the Peeler

more measurements were done but all lost in the excitement!!!!

big dan

Likes Dirt
Chalkie said:
Pfft, loser. Been practicing our ctrl+c and ctrl+v skills have we? Get a life or go buy a bike that you actually own. Somone ban this imbecile.

Any back on topic. The bike looks hot, how much rear travel?
As far as i know Covy is the french cove importer...

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
Sorry bout that covy. Typed before I thought. Your are obviously legit... or stupid enough to post a link to someone else's pinkbike photo album (which doesn’t seem far off what I would expect from the old Konasupreme mind you). Sorry about that again, poor bloke was just sharing his rides only for me to blast him for stealing the pictures :eek:. Well, welcome to Farkin and we'll just put my lapse of thought down to jealousy because all three of those rides are f-ing nice ;) .

..or go buy a bike that you actually own..
Whats funny about that? You mean you guys dont go buy bikes that you already own? Freaks.... Yeah that came out wrong, replace "buy" with "post"... actually on second thought just delete that whole sentence. We'll put that one down to sheer stupidity then shall we? No wait drunkeness, yeah that'll do just fine. I'll try post when I'm a bit more sober next time :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tu plang

knob
Chalkie said:
Sorry bout that covy. Typed before I thought. Your are obviously legit... or stupid enough to post a link to someone else's pinkbike photo album (which doesn’t seem far off what I would expect from the old Konasupreme mind you). Sorry about that again, poor bloke was just sharing his rides only for me to blast him for stealing the pictures :eek:. Well, welcome to Farkin and we'll just put my lapse of thought down to jealousy because all three of those rides are f-ing nice ;) .

Whats funny about that? You mean you guys dont go buy bikes that you already own? Freaks.... Yeah that came out wrong, replace "buy" with "post"... actually on second thought just delete that whole sentence. We'll put that one down to sheer stupidity then shall well, but shhhh...

hehe, can you say that again, we cant understand you with your foot in your mouth :p