COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
we had a nice IGA in wentworth point that had a great variety of stuff, was almost like going to flemmington for your asian stuff and haberfield for the italian items. but all the standard stuff was a dollar more than the majors, didnt take long for it to close when coles moved in over the road.
I’m a big fan of my local IGA but the old one in St Kilda back in the 00’s really was the bomb! Not only was it a great source of fancy beers and whatnot, it also stocked meats from Rob’s British Butcher which meant I had haggis, black pudding, white pudding, pork pies and other amazing life-span reducing delicacies just around the corner from my apartment.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rob’s British Butcher which meant I had haggis, black pudding, white pudding, pork pies and other amazing life-span reducing delicacies just around the corner from my apartment.
that would be awesome. nothing quite like a morning fry up of bacon eggs and mushrooms with a healthy pile of black pudding

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Does he also pretentiously pronounce it ' Haw Coon'?
I dont speak Norwegian, so cant really pronounce it properly myself... Once made a pair of quite delightful Swedish girls laugh a lot at me for not pronouncing my own name properly, which was not really the response I was going for...

Growing up in the country it was all too hard and mine has just morphed into an easy Har Con. Its supposed to be more of Whore Ken type thing i think. Either way, not sure id put it on a number plate....

moorey

call me Mia
I dont speak Norwegian, so cant really pronounce it properly myself... Once made a pair of quite delightful Swedish girls laugh a lot at me for not pronouncing my own name properly, which was not really the response I was going for...

Growing up in the country it was all too hard and mine has just morphed into an easy Har Con. Its supposed to be more of Whore Ken type thing i think.
I'm going with WhoreKen.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".
Whatever you're on, I want some.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't blame them. I'd avoid stopping for the authorities too if my cab was full of of strangled vagrants and sex workers.
What about vagrant sex workers?

Off the top of my head. They traveled in two trucks not the one they were permitted to. They didn’t wear masks as already mentioned. They stopped at a bunch of road houses and mingled. They had showers. They bullshitted non stop to the authorities and possibly allowed this thing to spread further by mis informing them. They lied at every turn. Maybe there’s nothing more they can be fined for I dunno but a couple from nsw got fined several thousands for sneaking into SA. I’m guessing you’re not in Melbourne and therefore can’t understand the anger we have towards those pricks for putting us unnecessarily in this position.
Oh. And they brought the fucking virus here and through their irresponsible behaviour gave it to us.
They breached the terms of their permit and may or may not have already known they had the covid. Which should carry more than a $200 fine.