COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
725 was in the second lockdown...
I shoulda gooGled it. NSW hasn’t seen those numbers yet but as mentioned they do have some ‘restrictions’ in place so may be enough to keep the numbers lower but they have seen some jumps. I guess only time will tell.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I reckon SA is getting it, every servo in the morning, employees and tradie's with masks on.

Nearly everyone walking on the streets have masks on.

My work, masks to be worn everywhere but when working outside and social distancing cannot be maintained. Control room closed off to everyone but the shift team do not have to wear masks when with each other.

We have no vid in the state and I am seeing good things here.

I still shake my head at a solo driver, sitting in their car, in traffic with a mask on...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Yeah but
I reckon SA is getting it, every servo in the morning, employees and tradie's with masks on.

Nearly everyone walking on the streets have masks on.

My work, masks to be worn everywhere but when working outside and social distancing cannot be maintained. Control room closed off to everyone but the shift team do not have to wear masks when with each other.

We have no vid in the state and I am seeing good things here.

I still shake my head at a solo driver, sitting in their car, in traffic with a mask on...
Pictured: scenes from Adelaide today with South Australians wearing their masks.

5B1C2E0D-D2EF-4007-9012-91C6B485AF9B.jpeg
D6B8A9B9-A57E-483D-9081-83B4E05FD035.jpeg
4F9FDF1A-1EEC-4972-B69D-262B2542D458.jpeg

Jpez

Down on the left!
You really do get used to them. I used to wonder about it myself with the solo drivers but after a few times having to jump out of the car and grab something or whatnot I’ve realised ten minutes down the track I still have my mask on. Managed to try and take a slurp of my soft drink too with the mask on in the car. That really wasn’t funny.

I also wear mine when I’m riding shared paths. not so bad this time of year. A real PIA during summer. I pull it down when nobody is about but pull it up when I pass someone.

and @PINT of Stella. mate! I never gave you permission to use my face!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
You really do get used to them. I used to wonder about it myself with the solo drivers but after a few times having to jump out of the car and grab something or whatnot I’ve realised ten minutes down the track I still have my mask on.
People that work with vehicles should be wearing them when roadtesting vehicles, or those providing transport (ie: Uber or rideshare apps) too.

Obviously, it's not much use just pulling the mask on when your return the vehicle to a customer or the passenger get into the vehicle if it's full of COVID-breath already.

Jpez

Down on the left!
People that work with vehicles should be wearing them when roadtesting vehicles, or those providing transport (ie: Uber or rideshare apps) too.

Obviously, it's not much use just pulling the mask on when your return the vehicle to a customer or the passenger get into the vehicle if it's full of COVID-breath already.
Yeah I think there’s probably a lot more Uber cars around than we realise so its probably also them doing the right thing As well as a bunch of forgetful people. I also notice a lot of Asian people solo driving wearing them and wonder if it’s just that they are so used to wearing them in their home countries it’s just no big deal. Maybe there’s an Uber company policy that says the mask has to stay on at all times, customer or none.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
You really do get used to them. I used to wonder about it myself with the solo drivers but after a few times having to jump out of the car and grab something or whatnot I’ve realised ten minutes down the track I still have my mask on. Managed to try and take a slurp of my soft drink too with the mask on in the car. That really wasn’t funny.

I also wear mine when I’m riding shared paths. not so bad this time of year. A real PIA during summer. I pull it down when nobody is about but pull it up when I pass someone.

and @PINT of Stella. mate! I never gave you permission to use my face!
Once you've driven around site a few times with your hard hat, gloves and safety glasses still on, you start to understand.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well today I encountered some mums on a playdate hoping to use my park...they couldn't understand why I wasn't having any of it so I gave them a bit "in not sure if you have heard, but there is this thing called covid going on and everything is in lockdown mode..." My sarcasm was not appreciated.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Wasted some energy arguing with COVID deniers on Facebook. I actually hope they catch it and die or have permanent effects, that's how fucking awful their shit is. Anyway I reported all their rubbish bitchute links as false health information. I'll actually be happy with fb removing their shit in lieu of them catching it and dying.

Snow trip, I've seen a high level of mask wearing, and absolutely excellent work from staff enforcing masks, check in and venue numbers. We also did not have to line up at all for lifts, the most we saw in front was maybe two lots of people already through the sensor gates but mostly nobody visible on the lift ride, maybe 5% capacity at a guess. Sliding down slopes seeing maybe 10-20 people total from top to bottom, I ride bikes better than boards so stick to green runs, we saw 3 people on our last run down village trail.