COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Interesting perspective and I'll bow to her knowledge of far right recruitment strategies but I think she's pushing the bullshit needle a bit with her assertions that Straya is going to have some kind of cultural affect on the USA. We've had strict gun laws for 25 years now, the USA introduced strict gun laws even earlier, but they were repealed by Dubya in 2004 or something.
I saw something somewhere unverified that was a Trump 2020 flag yesterday, but who knows.
Yep I saw that too. I think we're at the stage now where the vast majority of rioters are far right agitators and gullible, easily led, very stupid deadshits.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some good perspective for those of us dreading every passing day of numbers:

This is now a race against time and we can’t wait for sensible messaging like this. If people were or are still hesitant on astrazeneca, in preference for another vax, then they are part anti vaxer and should receive half the hate of a full anita vaxer. I see a direct line between anti vaxer hate and take up rates in vaccines. Let’s hate our way out of this.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
This is now a race against time and we can’t wait for sensible messaging like this. If people were or are still hesitant on astrazeneca, in preference for another vax, then they are part anti vaxer and should receive half the hate of a full anita vaxer. I see a direct line between anti vaxer hate and take up rates in vaccines. Let’s hate our way out of this.
Police should have been shooting AZ darts yesterday instead of rubber bullets and pepper bags.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I think there was quite a few people with astrazenophobia, myself included but anybody still using that as an excuse in Vic. is bullshitting. It's not hard to get Pfizer if you really want it. I managed it and all it took was a couple of phone calls.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
It's not hard to get Pfizer if you really want it. I managed it and all it took was a couple of phone calls.
depends when you try and your luck. It took me days to be able to do it via the website without it crashing, and the phone loop would string you along for several menus then tell you to call back because it was to busy to put you in a queue. 3-4 days, i finally got one appointment.

Second appointment, similar issue. Nothing available locally that wasn't basically next year. Called the hotline, they couldn't find anything local either. Booked me into Ballarat, next day Dan waggled his finger and decided that traveling to regional Vic to get a vaccine was not a reasonable excuse to leave home anymore. SO several more days of trying to score an appointment ensued. Ended up getting one 80km away, still in metro. Finally managed to get a booking 3km down the road after checking available appointments every day and scored one either because of new stock being available or someone cancelling/moving an appt. I spent easily a total of 5-6 hours over the spate of those weeks trying to do the right thing.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Some good perspective for those of us dreading every passing day of numbers:
She's wrong, Vic wave 2 peaked on the 5th Aug with 725 ;)

The reason I remember that was we were waiting on NSW to pip Vic in the 700 club... being the Gold Standard, NSW jumped from the 600's straight into the 800's :p

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
She's wrong, Vic wave 2 peaked on the 5th Aug with 725 ;)

The reason I remember that was we were waiting on NSW to pip Vic in the 700 club... being the Gold Standard, NSW jumped from the 600's straight into the 800's :p
Yeah I thought the 6xx figure was low too, but it better suited my purposes to not fact check and just blindly share instead :)

Now, have you got a minute to talk about the secret vaccine deaths the OneWorld Government won't tell us about?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

Jpez

Down on the left!
Still can find it anywhere, 4/8/2020 was in the 400's.

No big deal.

Of course google is going to throw up all the news stories that said it was 725 on that day. Doesn’t change the fact it was revised down. I read that it was revised a while ago in some article somewhere. Anyway it’s irrelevant. We just beat our own record wether it was sub 700’s or over.

treble

Likes Dirt
I think there was quite a few people with astrazenophobia, myself included but anybody still using that as an excuse in Vic. is bullshitting. It's not hard to get Pfizer if you really want it. I managed it and all it took was a couple of phone calls.
I thought Pfizer was now available for 16-60 age groups?