COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All of my favourite Covid-19 conspiracies have died a quick and silent death too.

What ever happened to nanobot control by 5G and DNA alteration and Bill Gates? I thought the hordes of 5G mind controlled zombies should be doing their thing or large chunks of the vaccinated populated should have died off by now but only crickets and tumbleweeds.
The vaccine killed crickets and tumbleweeds?!? :eek:

:p

link1896

Mr Greenfield
That is a HUGE long term fuckup by Pfizer. Absolutely destroys the masses confidence in their technology and their underhand methods.

They saw the BILLIONS to be gained and were dishonest in their approach.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Our son just got back from Melbs where he went to PAX, a computer gaming convention for those who don't know. He got a neg on the rat, but his travelling mate who spent the entire time in a room or car with him is positive. Pretty inevitable. They've both had it before.

Me and wife have still escaped it. Both recently quad vaxxed. I'm 4 Pfizer, wife 3 Pfizer 1 Moderna. Which is irrelevant in a sample of 2. Hopefully we don't get it. Adult gamer kids being as they are, we hugged him when he got home yesterday and have barely been in the same room for more than a couple of minutes since.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
That is a HUGE long term fuckup by Pfizer. Absolutely destroys the masses confidence in their technology and their underhand methods.

Ok. Can't tell if that's satire.

If you don't catch it you can't pass it on. If you still catch it and test positive stay home, don't pass it on.

I don't feel like I was ever led to believe it would magically make me not contagious because I was vaxxed but I can see how people might think that was implied, my logical conclusion on that is above.

I was mainly under the impression I would be less likely to die. The post says it wasn't tested for transmission* possibly because, see above.

*edit

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Our son just got back from Melbs where he went to PAX, a computer gaming convention for those who don't know. He got a neg on the rat, but his travelling mate who spent the entire time in a room or car with him is positive. Pretty inevitable. They've both had it before.

Me and wife have still escaped it. Both recently quad vaxxed. I'm 4 Pfizer, wife 3 Pfizer 1 Moderna. Which is irrelevant in a sample of 2. Hopefully we don't get it. Adult gamer kids being as they are, we hugged him when he got home yesterday and have barely been in the same room for more than a couple of minutes since.
That timing means we are due #4. 2xbleach and 1xivermectin. Maybe I will do a Ron Zacappa for 4.

PS not really. 2xCambridge and 1xItaly.

PJO

in me vL comy

Not sure I would've expected a giant pharmaceutical co. to act any differently.

They just inferred that if it reduced disease severity, then it would reduce it enough in some people to mean they would be unlikely to pass it on.

Not defending them in the slightest, big pharma has a lot of issues. They are in it to make money saving lives is kinda secondary, it's a vehicle for making the money.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Not sure I would've expected a giant pharmaceutical co. to act any differently.

They just inferred that if it reduced disease severity, then it would reduce it enough in some people to mean they would be unlikely to pass it on.

Not defending them in the slightest, big pharma has a lot of issues. They are in it to make money saving lives is kinda secondary, it's a vehicle for making the money.
Yup, and the copywriters for the public service and media outlets failed to pick up on the misleading spin. There is not a single vaccine, for anything, that has a direct effect of reducing transmission, they don't work that way.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Yup, and the copywriters for the public service and media outlets failed to pick up on the misleading spin. There is not a single vaccine, for anything, that has a direct effect of reducing transmission, they don't work that way.
I mean if I sneeze and cough less, and can stay home without dying instead of hitting up docs and hospitals, I'll probably be less likely to transmit. In all the things I read this seemed to be the message, not that it directly reduces transmission if all other factors are equal.

It's exactly the thing the antivax/don't tell me what to do crowd will latch on to and pat each other on the backs for seeing before all the sheeple though. They're so wise and capable of free and critical thought without being misled by information with an agenda.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Ok. Can't tell if that's satire.

If you don't catch it you can't pass it on. If you still catch it and test positive stay home, don't pass it on.

I don't feel like I was ever led to believe it would magically make me not contagious because I was vaxxed but I can see how people might think that was implied, my logical conclusion on that is above.

I was mainly under the impression I would be less likely to die. The post says it wasn't tested for transmission* possibly because, see above.

*edit
The issue with the omission of this or the lie (if they actually ever told it) is that public health policy, specifically mandates, were built off of it, which lead to wholesale institutional discrimination.

All those "my body, my choice" people who felt forced by way of keeping their jobs to feed their families may have a case to bring. Even more so if they were in the rare minority that had some vaccine related injury (pericarditis etc.)