COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

herbman

Likes Dirt
Pizza place still quotes closing time at 8pm
You know it get dark down this way before 8pm right?

Who needs shuttles when you have:
a) Legs and a bike
b) A partner who will drop you off wherever because the rest of the family have something else to do for the day
The 50-60 people who were dropped off at black stump by the shuttle vans the other week when i was there.

herbman

Likes Dirt
You obviously aren't well acquainted with the map of Tasmania?
i know it well enough that i don't need a map and have even been south of Campball town, which from my understanding makes me well traveled for someone living in the northern part of the state.

Last edited:

Scotty T

Walks the walk
No self respecting bogan rides on anything without one of these motors attached to it.

View attachment 365145
Want one of these ^^ (cleanest one I've ever seen, that's one highly self respecting bogan) now to just go around Stromlo taking the piss out of ebikers, wearing skinny black jeans, flanno and speed dealers below my skate lid. By speed dealers i mean the glasses most of us wear riding but take on a different meaning in this context.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
i know it well enough that i don't need a map and have even been south of Campball town, which from my understanding makes me well traveled for someone living in the northern part of the state.
I'm assuming south of Camball town is a euphemism.

Just not sure I want to know what for.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
@rangersac your bogans haven't yet discovered that E-Bikes are more legal-er ?
E-bikes don't:

1. Go Braaaaaaap
  2. Have a tank of hallucinogenic fluid on the top tube that can be sniffed for cheap thrills
  3. Have a freely available stock of spare parts at the local tip shop (lawn mower engines)

E-bikes also cost the equivalent of a beaten up old Bogan-odore or Foulcan, which is well in excess of your average Centrelink payment (even with the Covid supplement).

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I like that deniers are being called covidiots.

Probably stupid but I think I would have preferred borders closed until the Vic and NSW outbreaks were back under control. Hopefully people will do the right thing and the outbreaks will settle down in all states but I think we have a tricky month ahead. Especially for anyone who bolted and was carrying it with them in the caravan. The real concern to me is if the virus gets into the remote communities. The grey gonads can fucking put up with the havoc they bring themselves if they are too stupid not to congregate together and stay home and weather one winter.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Especially for anyone who bolted and was carrying it with them in the caravan. The real concern to me is if the virus gets into the remote communities.
NSW own fault, the biggest mistake they made - On Sunday afternoon "we are closing the NSW borders to Vic... at midnight Wednesday" gave even the most unorganised idiots 3.5 days to get their disease ridden shit together.

I believe NSW would be sitting pretty right now if they had not encouraged a mass exodus from Victoria over those 3 days.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
NSW own fault, the biggest mistake they made
The borders thing is pretty funny. I really don't understand why we couldn't simply have a hard border control from day one. I mean yeah it hurts our economy etc. But the reality is a functioning domestic economy is a lot better than what we have now. Sure they didn't understand it the first time around. But hotel quarrantine was always going to fail. Make use of Christmas island.