COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Nah he's googling "Santa Cruz 5010 reviews"
The guy still hits jumps better than most kids and rides a 26" bike, I don't think ebike is even in his vocabulary. Imagine trying to chuck a fat tabletop on a 26kg eeb. Fark off with your eeb-life propaganda.
Pink Poodle's Alt account revealed! ;)
#eeblife4lyfe

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nah he's googling "Santa Cruz 5010 reviews"
The guy still hits jumps better than most kids and rides a 26" bike, I don't think ebike is even in his vocabulary. Imagine trying to chuck a fat tabletop on a 26kg eeb. Fark off with your eeb-life propaganda.

Funny thing - no I don't want an eeeeb, but a bunch of mates who I never ride with all have them. They are all converts from dirt bikes. One of those guys in particular is a notorious send lord. Is often talking about fucking the eeeeeb off and going back to moto but has no moto crew as they all eeeeeb now. And easily the best local dirt lumping slope styler (by a long way) now does it all on an eeeeb. This fellow certainly proves they can be thrown around for the trick stuff. I still don't want an eeeeeb. A 5010 though...maybe.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Been getting the weird smoke smell the last few weeks… Not sure in hindsight if my sense of smell was off since my last dose of covid last year, or whether that minor sniffle I had a couple of months ago was a mild covid that sent my nose haywire.

Either way it’s bloody annoying. A weird poop/smoke smell that’s become almost constant the last week. Although oddly if I’m outside doing things it goes away, so I guess a distracted brain doesn’t do it.

Hope it gets better, some people don’t…

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Been getting the weird smoke smell the last few weeks… Not sure in hindsight if my sense of smell was off since my last dose of covid last year, or whether that minor sniffle I had a couple of months ago was a mild covid that sent my nose haywire.

Either way it’s bloody annoying. A weird poop/smoke smell that’s become almost constant the last week. Although oddly if I’m outside doing things it goes away, so I guess a distracted brain doesn’t do it.

It could be you sense of smell returning. A combination of Tassie's winter woodfire heating and soggy ground around septic tanks.

Jpez

Down on the left!

I had similar. First time when my sense of smell returned I had some really odd smells that made me ask people if they could smell it too. Nope. Last time my smell didn’t change at all.