Crack 08 demo 8

cjm102

Likes Dirt
Specialized are fantastic with warranty any way, if you crack a frame and were the origonal owner they will give you a new one as a replacement.

demorider

Squid
Specialized are fantastic with warranty any way, if you crack a frame and were the origonal owner they will give you a new one as a replacement.
yea i knw tht cause ive already crack my 07 frame and nw i gt a 08 frame and want to knw were thy crack if thy crack

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Firstly, Happy New Year.

Second - Are you fucking retarded? Can you not spell? Your questions or sentences don't make sense, and they are so open-ended that anyone could say anything as a reply which would be valid.

Does the 2008 Demo 8 crack? Sure, if you ride it like a fucking donkey. In general, no. If you ride on the road and never take it off the road, even if they WERE susceptible to cracking that particular frame wouldn't.

You haven't outlined any of the following;

1. What kind of riding you do
  2. Your weight
  3. Whether you have done any previous research on this topic at all or not

I don't care if you are 12, 27, or 85, your original question was something that made me stare at the screen for five minutes wondering if you were truly serious.

In answer to your question, no, I do not believe there are any major design flaws on the Demo 8 frame which cause it to crack from typical downhilling (which I assume is what you tried to ask in the first place).

I'm doing alright for a 3AM poster on New Years Day, aren't I?

Cheers,
Theo

dunndog

Eats Squid
I crack one with whip once. i go *crack* and i go *yeehaaa* and off she go like bucking bronco. We go down the hill, jumping and turning, on the rock bits and stuff, i go *woohoo* and it was good.

jamie

Likes Dirt
Firstly, Happy New Year.

Second - Are you fucking retarded? Can you not spell? Your questions or sentences don't make sense, and they are so open-ended that anyone could say anything as a reply which would be valid.

Does the 2008 Demo 8 crack? Sure, if you ride it like a fucking donkey. In general, no. If you ride on the road and never take it off the road, even if they WERE susceptible to cracking that particular frame wouldn't.

2. Your weight

I don't care if you are 12, 27, or 85, your original question was something that made me stare at the screen for five minutes wondering if you were truly serious.

In answer to your question, no, I do not believe there are any major design flaws on the Demo 8 frame which cause it to crack from typical downhilling (which I assume is what you tried to ask in the first place).

Cheers,
Theo

do you need cuddle theo???

D

Deleted member FN2187

I'm sure many of you are aware of the policy that was first set in place last Christmas break, to quell the amounts of utter crap posted on the forums during school holidays, known as Zero Tolerance. Well it's on again kiddies!

If you are found posting anything! in MSN speak, posting utter shite (mods discretion that one), posting dead baby jokes/chuck norris jokes/that pic that accompanies the tired old 'arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics' quote and/or anything else that pisses us off even remotely, you will be henceforth banned until the end of the school holidays (which we've decided ends for NSW schools roughly around April 27th. Even though Victoria's holidays end a week earlier, you'll just have to cope).

We'll keep a running tally as usual - first mod to 50 bans wins!

;)

hehe, kids are funny. Can someone ban this one. PLEASE!

demorider

Squid
Firstly, Happy New Year.

2. Your weight

Cheers,
Theo
Mate havnt u herd of txt language and bro care down ok bro

mountain_bike man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate,
try and avoid using txt language on this forum.
It takes about 1 minute of your life to put that little bit of effort in so people have half an idea what your on about. Have a little respect.

Last edited:

chris95

Likes Dirt
Firstly, Happy New Year.

2. Your weight

Cheers,
Theo
Dont use txt language on this forum. It takes about 1 minute of your life to put that little bit of effort in so people have half an idea what your on about. Have a little respect.
Dude calm down and try and tell him nicely. We dont want to scare him

mad greek

Likes Dirt
do you need cuddle theo???
Why that would be lovely, Jamie :)

Usually I'm not one to be baited into discussions such as these, but seriously, could you honestly say that any of the OP was legible?

txt tork duznt cut it bro az i hv no idea wot ur sying

I've already answered your question demorider, I said the frames have no known issues which are prone to cracking. You can stop asking now.

Cheers,
Theo

iguanabartola

Likes Dirt
First, like everyone else has said, learn how to type and forget that sms lingo crap.....

I am no Demo rider but I am sure the bike is pretty strong. Couple of mates ride and abuse the crap out of them and no problems what so ever. 07 & 08 models.

Modern marvels made an interesting video about this frame:

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/53099/