Craig Gordon involved in hit run.

jarv

Likes Bikes
Unfortunately Craig Gordon was involved in a hit and run yesterday out west.He is currently in hospital with a broken back.Apparently he has movement in his hands and feet.Naturally he cant remember much so if anyone has details please contact the police.Get well soon Gordo.

Delmar

Likes Dirt
+ 1. Gee he's had some bad luck on the roadie and with stacks generally...

Trust he fully recovers. Hope anita is doing OK...:(

bike182mtb

Likes Dirt
get well soon

f**K hope all is ok.if he has movement in his feet thats at great sign.hope he is ok as he is a great bloke.all the best to anita and the family as well

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Gordo.

I'm sure I am not alone in saying he is a great inspiration. Watching the movie 24Solo is what convinced me to have a crack at a 24, and is probably the reason I'm no longer a metric tonne overweight and eating my way to an early grave.

The sleep depravation from sleeping in the back of my car may have played a role, but the joke from the startline of DW100 2010 about Gordo beating Lance Armstrong in a Balls competition 3-1 is still the best bike joke I've ever heard

Knut

Troll hunter
Get well soon bro. I broke T3,4,5 and 6 and still riding. Look forward to seeing on a bike again mate.

0psi

Eats Squid
The sleep depravation from sleeping in the back of my car may have played a role, but the joke from the startline of DW100 2010 about Gordo beating Lance Armstrong in a Balls competition 3-1 is still the best bike joke I've ever heard
Nope. That was the best joke you've ever heard. I slept in a nice warm cabin the night before and nearly fell over when I heard that.

Bermshot

Banned
As the elite screamed past, Gordo always had a word of encouragement to pass, always.

He will recover, because it's Just.

jathanas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's crap news.

I got collected by a tradie on the Kew Bouly exactly 12 months back, riding to work. My right shoulder, and Pinarello Prince both knackered. At least the guy that drove into me stopped.

It was a long and painful recovery for me. If I can do it I know Gordo can.

Noddy 41

Cannon Fodder
Unfortunately Craig Gordon was involved in a hit and run yesterday out west.He is currently in hospital with a broken back.Apparently he has movement in his hands and feet.Naturally he cant remember much so if anyone has details please contact the police.Get well soon Gordo.
all the best mate..

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
that sucks, get well soon.

just out of interest, anyone know where Chris Jongewaard was at the time?............

chica

Likes Dirt
surely his superhuman focus and determination will ensure a quick recovery and have him back on his bike in no time. We all love seeing Craig at the races, he brings a buzz to the track and shows us just how damn skilled and fast those elite riders are.

hopefully the driver's conscience gets the better of them and they head down to the local police stn. Karma will rule.

For those that ride the roads, be careful out there

JP

Likes Dirt
Rumour has it that there may be a Craig Ian Gordon at Lithgow Base Hospital. Unconfirmed of course.

go to bed jessica

Likes Dirt
This sucks...... I hope that it's not too serious, he's broken his back in the past and come back stronger so hopefully he can do it again. Without any details of what happened I can only hope the driver involved has not realised they've hit him, but that might be pushing my faith in humanity a bit.